Chapter 14

Chapter 14

*Eve's POV*

"Aw look! The lass is having a family reunion with her parents who have lied to her about everything. Go ahead, show her your true selves." Hook took a couple of steps back.

My father looked at me with eyes of despair. I nodded to show him that it was alright and he grabbed my mother's hand. He waved his hand over themselves and a bright green light covered them. I was shocked that my father had magic. Once the light was gone, I saw there true appearances. My mother looked like she was 17, with Auburn hair, not with grey streaks anymore, and she was so beautiful. My father looked around 18, with short brown hair, tall, thin, and strong. His eyes were still the same amazing green which I was lucky to inherit. It took me a couple of seconds to react to this. I was just so stunned, my parents have been hiding their identities the whole time.

"Well there is the Peter and Jackie I have come to know... and hate." Hook snarled.

"Are you happy now, Hook?" Even my father's voice changed. "Give us back our daughter."

"Not until you give us what we want." He stepped toward them.

My father and Hook kept talking, trying to create a deal, but they couldn't agree.

While they were discussing that, Felix came over and started to slowly lower the net so that no one would notice. Once I got to the ground, he let me out and I held onto to him tightly. I gave me a small soft kiss.

"Get the keys off him" I whispered. He looked at the pirate who had 5 keys hanging off of his belt loop.

Felix nodded. I tried not to move a muscle because I realized that my chains were very loud. Felix put his hand out, an inch away from the keys, his hand was shaking. The pirate looked down and saw Felix.

"HEY!" Everyone turned and looked at us, including Hook.

"The prisoner is loose!" Someone shouted.

"Grab them" a lot of pirates said.

They all started to come after us. I saw my father fighting with Hook while my mother was trying to get to me. She was throwing the pirates left and right until she got to me. She opened her arms and I gave her a huge hug.

"Oh Eve!" She cried.

"Mother, I have missed you!" I cried back. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"Shhh" She stroked my head. "It's ok."

I looked over at Hook and my father. Hook took out the potion that I stole.

"NO!!!" I screamed.

But, it was too late, he poured some of the potion over him. My father got a little paler and fell back. My mother ran to his side.

"Peter!"

Hook then poured the rest over her when she wasn't looking.She stumbled back too.

I ran over to them.

"What's happening?" My father looked like he was in a daze.

"That potion he used on you guys, it has drained all the magic out of you. Be-" Hook pulled back on my chains.

"Shut up you silly girl" He slapped me across the face.

My face burned. I saw that even though my parents were weak, they were pissed.

Hook constrained me and ordered some of his crew to grab Felix and my parents.

"Now Eve," He said. "I want you to get what we came here for and stay with the crew and me forever, or I will murder your loved ones, right here, right now."