Chapter 11

Chapter 11

*Rumple's POV*

After the spell wore off, I ran to the mirror and casted a spell on it. Suddenly Jackie and Peter's faces appeared.

"Did you see her?" Jackie asked.

"Yes but-" I said but I got interrupted.

"Oh my god!" she yelled smiling, "She is alive! I had a thought that she was dead."

"Is she in your castle? Let's see her!" Peter said.

"She is not here..." I stated.

"What?" Jackie said.

"Why didn't you stop her?!?" Peter yelled.

"She threw that magical ink on me when I wasn't expecting it." I said.

"Well then where did she go?" Jackie looked almost in tears.

"She said that she is working for Hook."

Jackie stumbled back and sat on the edge of the bathtub.

"What?!?" Peter yelled. "He could be hurting her right now! He could be using her, that bastard!"

"Pan! Pay attention! She took some sort of potion, I don't know which one yet, but I will figure it out."

"Hook is up to something, and I'm going to figure it out." said Peter.

He stormed off.

Jackie stood up.

"Papa?" she asked.

"Yes dear?" He asked

"How did she look?" She asked with a tear running down her face.

"She looked a lot like you, she was very beautiful, and very strong." I said.

"Papa, I don't know how much longer I can wait..."

"I know, Jackie, I know... you will see her soon." I smiled.

We heard a noise come from where she is. it sounded like glass breaking.

"I should-" she looked behind her.

"Yes dear. Bye Jaclyn , don't worry about her... she is a brave girl... don't worry too much."

"Bye Papa." She ran off.

The mirror went back to normal. I ran to tell Belle everything that just happened.

*Peter's POV*

I was frantically packing a bag. Jackie walked in behind me.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I am going to go look for the Jolly Roger. I will go visit Rumple and search around there. I can fly there in less than a day." I said.

"Let me come with you Peter." She begged.

"No, it's too risky. I need you to stay here, just in case she comes back." I said.

"But what if the pirates come back?" she looked a little scared knowing her past with Hook.

I put my hands on her shoulder.

"You know their weaknesses and strengths, I have so much faith in you, I know you can defeat them. Plus, you have magic now, compared to then."

"Ok I guess so." She smiled.

I packed my last thing into my bag.

"I should get going. Send me a message somehow if they arrive here. I love you."