Chapter 2: A Good Day

Debby's POV:

I wake up before my alarm clock sounds, as always. I stretch happily, and wait for my alarm clock to go off. In five minutes time, the theme song to my favorite sitcom, Friends, starts to play from my cellphone and I press the off button to silence it. I jump out of bed and slip my pink bunny slippers on.

I walk out of my room and go two doors down to my brother Marcel's room. I open the door slightly and peek in. His alarm is still playing that cheesy Beatles song, "I Need You". He stretches, rubs his eyes, reaches for his glasses and puts them on. He blinks and looks to the door and smiles when he sees me.

"Hello, Debby." he says sleepily.

I walk over to him and gave him a swift peck on the cheek. "Hiya Marce. First day of school!" I sing happily. "I'm gonna go see if the other two are awake, 'kay?"

"Okay," he smiles. "I'm gonna get dressed." He gets out from under the covers in his flannel pajamas and walks over to his closet.

I leave him to get dressed and walk over upstairs. I walk over to the door to Harry's room. I peek into the door and see Harry whining and rolling around in his bed. His phone is playing his band's song, "What Makes You Beautiful". I love that song so I start singing from the part where it is currently at.

"Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you-oo." I sing in my girly, high-pitched voice.

When Harry hears me singing, he wakes up, looks up at me, and smiles.

"I love how you sing." he says just as sleepily as Marcel.

"Hey, it is your part." I wink. I walk over to him and kiss him on the cheek as well. "Hurry up and get dressed."

"Yes mum." He says, rolling his eyes and smirking.

"Shut your face," I say and stick my tongue out at him. I walk out of his room and close the door.

Finally, I walk to my last brother Edward's room. I walk in and see him passed out completely. His phone is playing a song by The 1975, "So Far". I walk over to his sleeping body and hum along to the song. He stirs a bit, but doesn't wake up.

"I know what will wake you up." I mumble to myself and smile.

With one fluent motion, I walk backwards and jump on his torso. It wakes him up with a jump and a slight scream.

"What the fuck!" he yells in surprise and looks down on me.

"Hey! No cursing in front of me, remember?" I say sitting up on his bed, with a pout on my face.

"Sorry," he mumbles."But you shouldn't wake me up like that!" he says with a grumpy look on his face.

"I'm shawey, Eddy." I say in my baby voice and kiss him on the cheek.

"It's okay," he says smiling and kissing me on the cheek back. Ed is a such a bad boy in front of everyone except me. He treats as though I were still a baby, like I'm his little girl.

"Now get dressed would you?" I say getting off of his bed. I looked at the ink all over his body and add, "and try to hide all those tattoos of yours, weirdo."

"Shut it sunshine," he smiles at me. "You love my ink."

It's true, I do like his tattoos. They make him seem so peculiar. Peculiar. I love that word. Peculiar. Peculiar.....

"Yo Deb!" Ed says loudly. "Get your head out of the clouds and let me get dressed!"

"Shut up Eddy." I say and put my thumbs on the sides of my head to make antlers and stick my tongue out at him. He throws a pillow at me but I dodge it by quickly closing the door.