Chapter 7: Farewell, Princess Jasmine!

Debby's POV:

     "Okay," I say. "Time to get ready girls." Then I turn to Perrie with a serious face and say, "Okay, Perrie Louise Edwards, you are about to see the best and most secret room in the Styles' household. It's so secret not even my brothers know about it. Are you ready?"

"Heck yeah!" Perrie says, sounding excited.

"Okay, this way please," I lead her to a secret compartment in my walk-in closet. I grab the remote that opens it and I turn to Perrie with a super excited look on my face.

"Welcome to the super fantastical 'Compartment of Costumes'!" I announce. Then, I hit the open button on the remote and the room where I keep all the costumes I've ever had. Lights go on and spotlight on the princess outfits that we use on our YouTube page, all lined up.

"Woah!" I heard Perrie say and run up for a closer look. "This is amazing!"

"Thank you!" I say. "My uncle owns a costume design shop, so I get all these costumes custom made. In fact, I already called him up and asked him to make you an Elsa costume!"

"Awesome!" said Perrie, totally giddy at this point.

Just then, Dani walks in, pale and tears clearly stained on her face, and throws herself on my bed and starts crying her eyes out.

We quickly surround her in a panic and ask her what's wrong.

"I told Liam that I'm leaving," Dani manages to say, then adds, "It's over."

_______________

Harry's POV:

The lads and I were talking, excluding Liam, about football.

"Debby's gonna try out for the girls' football team again this year, right?" Asks Niall, while looking down at his hands and twiddling his fingers. Louis and Zayn start laughing. I don't think it's funny this idiot likes my baby sister, even though he is one of my best friends.

"Yes," I say through gritted teeth, and Niall swallows. He's lucky I'm not Edward.

Just then, Liam comes in looking distort, like he's about to cry.

Then, he says, "Dani's leaving tomorrow, it's over."

Then he starts to cry.

_______________

Debby's POV:

After about an hour of telling stories and jokes to help Dani feel better, we start putting on our costumes to get ready for our YouTube video.

This one is going to be special.

Some of us change in the closet, the others change in the bathroom. Well, except for Perrie. We're showing her our costumes.

First, Gwen comes out. She has her red hair down with a blue bow at the back of  her hair. She's wearing the black and blue dress that Ariel had on during the song, "Kiss The Girl".

Then, Eleanor comes out. Her hair is twisted in front and tied back into a ponytail by a blue bow. She's wearing the blue and white dress Belle was wearing at the beginning of Beauty and The Beast.

Next, Lilly came out. She was wearing his beautiful, long black hair down. She was wearing Pocahontas' classic dress, which she always felt uncomfortable in because it was to short.

Jacey came out next. She had her long, thick black hair in a bun at the top of her head, held together by a pink scrunchie and a green comb with a white flower. She was wearing the dress Mulan had on during the song, "Reflection".