Prologue

~

~

Alexis Lane is an average student. Basically just an average human being. She's not popular, but she's not a compete nobody either. She's just kinda there, less than others, and more than others.

Alexis has a younger brother that's in elementary school and an older brother that graduated two years ago. Some of the guys that are seniors now know her as 'Gavin's little sister.' But most people just know her as Alexis Lane, average student with a few friends. She sticks to herself, she's not very talkative, she's an introvert, definitely an introvert.

Her best friend Clay Jensen was just like her. They did almost everything together. They had movie nights together, their parents loved each other, everything about their friendship was super easy and cool. They had sleep overs together, and it wasn't weird.

Most people don't know that Alexis has social and generalized anxiety and is also diagnosed with clinical depression. The only person that knows that is Clay, and Clay swore he'd never tell anyone. Which he hasn't.

~

This was bad, I hate prologues but I wanted you guys to know a little bit of information about Alexis before the actual story, the rest of the book will (hopefully) be a lot better than this crappy prologue.. :) you'll learn more about Alexis as the story goes on too.