|ELEVEN|

(Pretend its them)

~

Once Lexi walked out of the library she slowed down her pace and walked slowly. She didn't expect what was about to happen, to happen, she just needed some space from Jeff.

"Lexi..." Jeff yelled from behind her. Lexi quickly turned around admiring the view. She stood there speechless.

"Surprised you didn't call me something else." She smirked as he caught up to her.

"What else would I call you?" He smirked.

Lexi stared at him and then slightly bit her lip. She didn't know what she was feeling right now but it felt good as well as bad at the same time.

"Oh... baby girl.." Jeff said as she took her hand and they both went into the janitors closet and began kissing each other desperately. Both at a loss for air, they kept kissing.

The kisses were deep and desperate as well as passionate. Lexi's back was against the wall while Jeff was kissing her, leaving small marks on her neck.

"Alright baby girl... I gotta get back to class." He smirked and softly pecked her lips and walked out of the closet leaving Lexi there speechless and breathless and at a loss for words. She put her fingers on her lips and smiled.

When she exited the closet, she began fixing her hair before walking back to the library.

"Just friends huh?" Clay spoke causing Lexi to jump and turn around.

"Huh?"

"Friends don't both leave a janitors closet with messy hair." Clay smirked.

"Nothing really happened." Lexi held her hands up in defeat.

"Something happened." He winked, and then walked away.

When she went back into the library Jeff was staring at her with a smirk on his face.

The minute she sat down she got a text.

iMessage
Jeff 🙂
Today 11:55 am

Jeff 🙂
Well that was fun

Clay saw us leave.. 😅

Jeff 🙂
Oops 🤷🏼‍♀️
Your ok right ?

**you're
Yes, why wouldn't I be..?

Jeff 🙂
🙄🙄💀
I don't want you
to think I'm just trying
to you know, get with you..

I know you're not Jeff
Don't worry..

Jeff 🙂
I'm not like
the other guys
I swear...

I know Jeff. 😊

_______

After class Lexi hurried out of the library to find clay so they could go to lunch together.

*sitting at lunch table*

"So what happened?" Clay clapped his hands ready to hear details.

"I told you, nothing." Lexi's face turned red.

Clay stared at her.

"Okay fine. We kissed." She paused. "More like made out, but it was okay, it was fine. Nothing more than two hormonal teenagers getting hot and bothered having a quick make out sesh in a school closet." She sarcastically smiled.

"Who was getting hot and bothered?" Jeff spoke coming up from behind and sitting next to clay in front of Lexi.

"I think you know who." Clay laughed nudging him.
Jeff looked at Lexi and turned slightly blushed.

"Okay, but what I want to know is how did it even happen?" Clay smirked. "Like you were both just in the hallway and you know, decided 'hey, hormones, let's make out in here?' Or like?"

"No man, Lexi's study hall is in the library and my history class went in there to use the books and I was texting her, and I called her ba-"

"Okay, okay.. that's enough details.." Lexi rolled her eyes and smiled as she was probably the most red she's ever been.

"Come on Lexi... I gotta know what he called you." Clay whined.

Lexi sipped her drink through the straw and glanced at Jeff to see what he was going to do.

"I called her baby girl bro." He laughed.

Lexi almost choked on the water she was drinking but she was discrete about it, they didn't notice. Thank god.

"Alright alright... we can stop now..." Lexi announced.

"Stop what baby girl?" Jeff smiled at her.

"Okay, you can call each other whatever you want when you're alone, but in front of me nope!" Clay gagged.

_____

This chapter was trash what?
Oh well, hope you liked it.
It didn't turn out to be exactly how I wanted it to go but oh well? ❤️