Riddle Stoned pt 1

Riddle Stoned

How could she ever know which way to go. No matter where she went rain followed. Ever since she was a little girl, troubled earthquakes followed beneath her and down trembled  towers of mountains whenever she wasn't sure. She was only 8 that day. That terrible day, fire was brought to life in her eyes. She was exploring and seeing new things for the first time. Even though she was a little girl... eight always had its length. Until one day of being a adventurous young girl, Along came a young lad, named Little Marshal Lee.
At the time, he was only nine. But one day while Little Marci traveled deep into the woods of the nightoshpere, and she never returned.
Marshal Lee followed.
Not ever thinking he would step out of the bonds of love and hate, fire and destruction,
Charity and intimacy . He watched her step for step. She traveled beyond the length of time and out into the sea of The Dead Kingsmans. Where at the bottom of the ocean lays a precious riddle stone. Solving the riddle will then give the new rightful owner 3 wishes.
Lil Marci looked far out into the ocean while the sun was setting. She waited.
And waited. And waited for several hours.
Pulling out a countless amount of times, her map she brought just before she left. Sticks and stones would best help her measurements. She then began looking for sticks. She found sticks.
And made fire. Bringing light over to the body of land she was upon. Little did she ever expect she was being followed.
As Little Marshal Lee sat from a distance up and above. Having nothing but the moon to watch, for the moon was watching over them both.

"I had to protect her, sh- SHE WAS. GETTING OUT OF CONTROL."

"Ahh" screamed Little Marshal awakening from his night dream.
As he open his eyes, finding Marci in front of him.
" who are you..?" Lil Marci asked
"FOR I AM MARSHAL LEE THE K-" as he fell off the branch he was resting upon.
Clears throat, "THE KING OF ALL VAMPIRES, THE MASTER OF ALL FLAMES, AND THE DESTROYER OF ALL FOES. MY QUEST OF VENGEANCE. I WILL TAKE BACK WHATS MINE.. FOR I AM... thee MARSHAL LEE"
"Wow, that was highly memorable " she said back like she was cooler or something
"You know what dances in the moon light right" she looks up as Marshal as he hides his hands over his eyes.
"N-n- Nooooo, what's really out there?"
"Follow me" she says as she floats down.
"WAIT?!?! I can't float yet"
She turns around and puts her back towards him. "Get on"
She then floats down through the tree going off and beyond the bushes on the tree line and just as they find the path-
"Ooof, you didn't have to drop me like that."
"Sh...We are getting closer"
Following her into to cold. You can start to hear howls.
"Awhoooooooooo"
  "Awoooooooooooooooooo"
"I'm getting scared," Marshal said trying to pull closer to Marci.

But she was no where to be found.
And out dropped a wolves head from the trees that peaked the night sky.
"Ahhhhhhhh!"
"This one was just leaking"
Anyways, "look over there" she whispered.
And just as I looked, the wolves were dancing around their fire. It got intense. You could see the tribal experienced elders doing all their moves. The color of fire, bright orange and the smell of smoked blinded me. My eyes where getting watery and it was hard to breath. The wolfs couldn't see or track us, for they where to far into the night.
"I have a map!"
I stare back confused, "to what"
She comes closer and says...
"Not to close"
Then points down and spits.
"We have to make it before the sun rises" she says with excitement and seriousness in her voice.
"You know you're pretty weird" I say just as I step on a branch.
All the wolves immediately turn and darken their fangs.
"Uh-oh", Marci says. As she catches Marshal and lifts him up to his feet. Running back to the tree that Marshal was sleeping in.
Running closer to the tree Marshal looks back at the wolfs and they were sprinting for them. You could see all the foam and lunch in their teeth.

"No you couldn't."  Marcilene  says older now
"Well you don't remember it how I did. "
That night after running past the tree and wolfs that were following us. I noticed a lot more then I should have. Just as you uncovered those traps. It really got me thinking. How did you have enough time for those traps.
"Well why where you following me?!" She snaps back and yells!

"I- I can't tell you everything" Marshal says as they both sit in the land Of Oooo.
Marshal staring off and beyond the stars reflecting that night.