Marshals Mission

Marshals Mission

Before anything, there was everything, and after everything there was nothing. Darkness. Then out from the depths of the Nightsoshpere . A light was shining. It shined so bright the colors began to bend and twist and create a new radiation of power. Bursting out from beneath, beams of light paralyzing the skies of New Timelands. Descending like an Angel... a dove.
It was just chirping down. Ever so slowly, You could see how the sky was opened and the intense amount of power on the other side had such great difference from the other. And off from a distance, all you could see was a little.. white dove.
This was no ordinary Dove, the dove began to fall from flight. And fell through many, many times. Seeing all life and all destruction it began to rot. Traveling at tremendous speeds across space. Just as Fire began to bleed from the sides, the falling creature impales the Chaotic planet...
"And just like that, you where "Awakened?"", Marci says while the rained pour ever so more damaging.
"Yeah. It's hard to see something that was never there."
"You know, you really change up on me Marsh"
"Heh, yea I guess" Marshal said walking out into the rain. Looking at how far the sky really goes beyond its color of gray.
"You know? You never really know what you'll find in space" she nudges.
Trying to catch Marshal. But he was just too lost into the sky.
"At least you can't tell if you're crying"
Just as she says that he lifts up his hand and wipes his face.
"You're kinda funny Marci. I don't cry" he says trying to be the cool dude.
"Oh yeah... well I blankly remember-"
"Hey cut it out, I wasn't crying that day. Just got hot sauce in my eye" he says cheering up with a smirk.
"Oh yeah when we were kids you couldn't get the sauce on that piece of chicken and it squirted into your eye! I remembered now! I WAS THE crying one! " Marci said knowing she cried of laughter.
"I've never been so dead in my life" she says with a smile. Looking at Marshal Lee as he was already lost in the rain again.
"Man if only I could sleep that quick. I wonder what he's really thinking", she thought all to herself. Trying to get closer and closer to his most inner thoughts.

(It was pitch dark. Then I opened my eyes.)
Fire was all around but she didn't know which way to go. The wolves where already breaching from the back. She had to jump out the window. And just before they knocked the doors down She grabbed the map and jumped. She ran straight towards the woods of the nightosphere.

                                                                        ~
Moments before I ascended from the New Timelands. I was blessed with a special Rage. I was a King. Kneeling down for my throne. I and my two brothers. We all where being announced. And just as my older brother reaches for his crown thats when the tables flipped. Wolfmen. They were different back then. We all used to be happy and eat ants together you know. But they just wanted more. And more. And more. So much, that they came across a fire ants blaze. "Stung one right on the mouth"
"It really did!"
"Yeah. Gooed out a lot of blooper"
"Ew that doesn't sound to good, BUT then what happened."

"Well... after the wolfmen began search of my parents. My brothers. My cousins. And family. Friends. They where all... Sl- slaughtered.
They came looking for a Riddle stone but we had none left. I was still the youngest. But the last one alive. And just as I hid for my life. Mine was flashing before my eyes. Literally.
After Dropping down here, I have no memory before or after that. I just remember being... older?"
I thought. Or... I kept trying to think. Think. "Think. Why can't I THIIIIIIINK!"
"I was.. I WAS ON A MISSION! yea yea. Thats it.. I remembered. My mission", Marshal was blurting.

Being more interested, the rain was still falling.

"Hey Marshal... "
"Marci Marci"
"Don't call me that. But... do you really remember?"
"Of course Lil Marci..."
I was there to protect you. After landing, I found what time I was in and where and came across you.
Laughing out loud, "Marshal Lee... rescued me." As she was Fading back into a dull face.
Tears began to run down her face and she couldn't recall herself, "IM SORRY I COULDNT SAVE YOU MARSHAL"
"What!" he says looking at her confused

"Those traps that night weren't meant for the wolves. They were meant for you. Wolves can't smell what has no odor. I wore my odorless jacket that day. And I knew someone was following me.. just didn't know It was you. I was going to leave you at the tree sleeping. But I needed something.."
"WELL WHAT DID YOU NEED? DID YOU TAKE IT FROM ME...? 
" I needed- you. As bait."
"Ahhh totals buzz kill Marci, I defiantly pulled you away from falling into that ditch... " Marshal said changing the mood.
"Do you even know how old I am", Marci said looking at Marshal.
"You'll forever be 8 to me" he says with a smile.
"Good, now that that's out of the way.. I was there on a mission too. Actually Marshal.. I led the wolves to your Timelands. I was fleeing and came across this old Snake Wizard that was giving quests so I took one. Basically it was to find the last Riddle stone. It brought me to you. And I was out after that. What I got from your Timelands was it was at the bottom of the Dead Kingsmen ocean. That's when you came along." She said with a smile.

Looking out into the rain, I could almost see what Marshal was seeing. His eyes were of a comforted rage.
"All I saw was blood-" he says.
I remember.