Riddle Stoned pt 2

It was just at the sunrise of a new day. And The pain was still there in my head. My eyes where just starting to adjust to the light, and I remembered. I was at sea floating on a draft. Lil Marci was standing there on the other side with me. She was holding the Stone in her hands.
"I wish to go to the future" she whispered.
And then she started to float in the air and all this energy was being sucked to her. She turned light blue with a glow around her. You could see the light beams exploding from her and she crouched in like a cannon ball mid air and zapped away.

"WHAT?! No. This can't be happening. No. OH No. No.. MAAAAARCCCCIIIIII!!!!!. The future? What's the future? Where could she have gone?"

Back in the present

"I was starting to panic.. "
"I figured you knew I'd be back sometime" Marciline said to marshal.
"You left me for 2 months on my own. That's like 200 years to normal people" 
"What's the deal Marshal it's not like you're in love with me"
"You don't know what I feel... you don't know what I believe"
"Marshal..." she said... out of... love.

The draft made it to an island which was not far from near land... I had to swim a little.. even Though i had a cut on my head. Once I made it on shore I didn't know where I was, all there was though, was the jungle.

The trees stood tall, creating a relaxing calmness to the sensations of awareness. Being all alone for the absolute first time. I wasn't sure were I was going. I was just walking.. behind me was the past.... the broken... it could all be fixed still.. right? The throne, the truth... the times.
It was the ending times... the Encirindion.. holds the told prophecy of the great legend.... the power of the Untold.. Vampire King!

That was it... at the top of that pyramid.

A river a water led a straight stream down to the center of the pyramid. And there was a statue of the royal penguin ,Gunter. Sand-a-lized. There were to sets of stairs that led into the Mid. Walking up the stairs it was like the eyes where following me up the stairs. I walked into the mid.. day turning into dark. In the center of the stage on a royal pillar, prompted a pencil..
I walked to it slowly and picked it off... then suddenly, the floor started to fall. Down below was green fire. I jumped to a opening window and looked back and down at those flames... all I saw was rage, destruction and chaos.

I was outside the pyramid. Standing on a ledge. I turned and looked towards the top. The Encirindion, it was floating at its peak. And a beam of light ascended from the Encirindion. Climbing to the top I grabbed the book. And looked far out into the sky... the backside of the pyramid rested apon a endless cliff where an guideline of clouds scaled out. The sky's color of blue, pink, purple spaced.

I turn around to look behind me once more.
Home.

"Was it all destroyed?"

Love created a new beginning..

"It's not love... ...it's not love?"

And just off to the left, above the trees that's when you spawned back and fell into the branches..

"By the way... where were you?"

"Where was I ...? I was making things..... wrong.... all this time... I was making things wrong..."

"What do you mean wrong Marci?"
"Nothing, it's all in the past now"

"What's all in the past now" Marshal asked.

Marciline replying, "another forever."

Marshall begins to sing..

🎶"With science
    With fate
With fire
    With space

Tomorrow
Another day..
  Tomorrrow
Another day...

Another forever

Everything Stays..

Another forever..

Everything stays.. "🎶

Marciline standing by my side as long as I can remember...

"We will rule Marci... we'll take back what's ours. Our land!"

And just as we were walking out of the pyramid...

Marciline handed me a bottle...

"It'll give you you're full potential to fly.. said Marci"

"Again."