Walking Alone

I've always been alone out of us three brothers. Harold Amaze, Gusher YungOld, and I the youngest, Marshal Lee. We all grew up together in the NightOsphere Core. But since they were older the two of them stuck more together.  When ever they went hunting. Fishing. Hiking. It looked like the coolest brother hood. But when ever I got in the way, it was.... devastating. For myself. So, I followed them. Alone. And even though I was there younger brother... I was hidden. They always looked at me as that sweet little innocent boy you know? I was always the class A. Supposed to be chosen child. Parents loved me. Them. Us? It wasn't even that, stick together pack family. Dream family.
I always saw what Mom and Dad did extra for me. But when I looked up. I saw the two coolest brothers. And..... they..... they never accepted me as them. As part of the family. I guess it was because I was younger.
But that didn't stop me. I followed them through the dark Synthesizer Caves. I'm  talkin pitch black. The only way to really see. Was through these special glasses and matching costumes. They outlined there bodies with these bright neon colors. Harolds was pink. Gushers was green. and mines was neon soul black. My enchantments where a lot more better too! Well in my opinion. But the fact was that they always treated me like Lacka. But boy.. I couldn't wait to show them who I really was.
I had so much dark energy in me they couldn't feel me. Even when the moment was so real. They couldn't. They would travel deep into the minds of the Lost Kings souls. Almost memories... but what they did, was not a good. I guess if you looked at them from an angle, war brothers. They where the perfect legitimate  team. I guess since they "thought I was, wasn't family", it made it easier for me to focus on them. Why I was so focused on them... I just wanted them to know I was there brother, too. I wanted to be apart of that.... those... those moments.

"You don't have to cry Marshal", said Marci concerned
"I DO, you just..... you wouldn't get It"
"Well, What wouldn't I get..."
"Family.."
" well mines just as messed up as-"
" mines all over the place. It's hard to even say I have family when I just look back and see everything. A mom. A dad."
"You know Marshal you really sound selfish.."
" I don't try to be it's just. my life is different from yours , as of yours being different from mine."
Marcilene had to wrap her head around that... we both sat there in the trees pondering those thoughts we had together.
Me sitting below across from her... I could see how she got lost in the moon rise.

"Harold I can't keep up.."
I knew he could hear me in the distance but he was running to fast. And I lost him... I guess he just wanted me to follow. Or to just leave me in the dust. That's when I really started to pay attention to my senses. I could smell him... so I started follow his sent. He made a hard right in the burning Grass field. It wasn't really burning it only looked that way based off the grass and how the wind blows it. But I started to slow down and as I got in the center of the field.  A new strong stench fouled the air. It had me hooked to its exact location. And as I followed it, it led behind some bushes. Blood was splattered all over the ground and it was just a harvested dear.

Let's just say my senses where really kicking in the beginning and I dodge an unexpected arrow my brother Harold shot at me. And from above dropped Gusher. I quickly dove out of the way and they saw I was scared, I was but, just as Gusher went in to attack me I pushed him back. With my mind.

"With your mind" Marci said a little shocked.
"Mhmm... I guess new powers. The positioning. In that moment of suspense and anger. It was all caught up in the moment."

"YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM" shouted Harold!
Gusher was on the ground struggling to get up as Harold bent over to help him up.
"Why do you two always have to try to hurt me." I shouted back.
"Maybe we should just tell him the truth..." Gusher said looking up at Harold.
Harold voice was a deep masculine toned voice but you could tell when he was serious or joking.
"Marshall... you're not one of us. You're more.... special.."
"Don't tell him that, he'll go on thinking he's king or something." Said Gusher.

And that's exactly what I did. After what had happen that night of reconciling with my broken bond hood of my brothers... I feel.. they started to accept me more. Once they saw me... I as my own.. "Growing". 

"Marciline... I  tried harder everyday.  And what they saw in the light... it was more dark in the night. They didn't see me grow. all the saw was my fear. And still thought it was good. Good enough to be the best."
"What do you mean your fears.. I didn't know you had any." Marci said climbing a little higher in the trees.
A branch fell down and knocked me on my shoulder.
"Just be carful Marci"
I couldn't tell but Marci was becoming more... homelike.