Introduction

One camp. One sick, twisted camp that goes by the name of Camp YouTube.

Twelve YouTubers. Twelve of the best YouTubers divided into six teams of two.

One month of seemingly harmless challenges turns into one month of fighting for survival and the chance of winning.

Eight challenges. Two challenges per week. The ultimate prize? Two million dollars and a bonus two million subscribers to their YouTube channel. The catch? There's only one winner - only one person to make it out of this camp.

And it all started with one little email...

*****

Anthony Padilla was sitting at the dining table with his best friend, Ian Hecox. He was on his phone, checking his messages. That's when he got a notification for an email from an unknown address. He looked up at Ian, who had his eyes glued to his laptop screen. He looked back down at his phone and opened his mail app.

He clicked on the email and began to read it:

"Congratulations, Anthony Padilla, you've been chosen to be one of twelve YouTubers to come and be part of Camp YouTube! It's for one month and you'll have to compete in challenges to win the ultimate prize - two million dollars and an extra two million subscribers to your already successful YouTube channel. No reply is needed, just show up to the address below on June 30th and you'll be told what to do from there. Hope to see you there!"

"Hey," Anthony said to his best friend, "Look at the email I just got."

Ian looked up from his laptop and took the phone, reading the email for himself. "That's weird..." He retorted, handing Anthony his phone back, "Because I just got the same email, just addressed to me," He turned around his laptop to show his friend.

"Are you going to do it?" Anthony asked.

Ian shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. Probably."

"Well, I'll do it if you do it," Anthony remarked, rising to his feet and walking away.

Along with Anthony and Ian, ten other YouTubers received the same email at the exact same time on the exact same day. Including Kalel Cullen, Mari Takahashi, Jack Douglass, Toby Turner, Shane Dawson, Joey Graceffa, Lisa Schwartz, Meghan Camarena, Dan Howell, and Phil Lester.

These twelve YouTubers all agreed to go to Camp Youtube, but none of them really knew what they had signed up for...

Author's Note: Well, I hope you liked this little introduction to "Camp YouTube". This book probably wouldn't exist if it wasn't for @Death_On_Two_Legs, who actually gave me this amazing idea for it. I hope you're as excited for this book as much as I am! Thanks for reading! -rac06h10ael