Chapter 3

@fivesource : YOUR TURN GURLL

SOTC:

Troublemaker - Olly Murs (it fitted for me, don't hit meh /.\)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He's a different breed with a voice down deep inside, screamin' he was born to run." ~Chris LeDoux

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week ever since I started going to school in New York and I liked it so far. Fortunately, I hadn't spoken to Harry ever since the cafeteria incident and that made me feel somehow happy and relieved. I hated the way he made me lose control and caused my mind to tie up and my tongue to get tied.

It was the first time I felt this way and it sure as hell was gonna be the last.

I avoided him all week. I never talked to him, ignored his questions, looks, nudges and pretty much every move of his towards me, I always changed path when I happened to see him and I refused to acknowledge his existence in general.

School here was okay. Except the death glares I received from this Carol bitch, everything else was fine. We didn't get much homework and this helped me in seeking clients operation, which was going bad by the way. I know I already had 100,000 grand to spend but they weren't gonna last forever. I had bills to pay and things to buy and if I didn't find someone fast, I would probably end up homeless.

It was lunch time and I was stuck in the library for a reason I couldn't remember. I was too bored to walk to the cafeteria since it was on the other side of the building so I was casually sitting here, flipping through a John Green book. Why was there a John Green book? I mean it's a school library...

I left the book back where I found it and walked across the next row, when I heard two or maybe more people whispering. I leaned against the shelves and tried to hear as much as I could; maybe I could step in and save my damn guts.

"Can't you just copy it or something?" some guy whispered, closing a book.

"I can't, the damn bitch knows when I copy" the voice of another guy replied.

"Well have somebody do it for you. It's just a damn assignment, who gives a damn?"

My eyes shined. Assignment? I got this shit.

I turned around and walked to the next row, looking for them. They were leaning against the shelves as well, holding one book each. I received a curious look from both of them but I decided to proceed before they made me chicken out.

My eyes darted towards the guy on my left. "Could we have a word alone?"

He shrugged and stood up, flipping his blond hair. "Sure".

When he was away, I walked closer to the other guy with the brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. I hoped he was the one who wanted an assignment ready because if I had chosen wrong, I'd have much explaining to do.

"I can do your assignment" I blurted out, picking a book from the shelf on my right and turning the pages.

The guy gave me a curious look. "How do you know I have an assignment to do?"

"Let's just say that I happened to be in the right place the right time" I answered him enigmatically, not giving any more info.

"I see" he just nodded, staring at me intensely. I know he was either thinking that this is a prank or that I'm completely nuts but at this very moment, I didn't care. I just wanted him to agree so we can get this over with.