Chapter 7

(A/N): cuteness overload (well i hope so okok)

SOTC:

Truly Madly Deeply - One Direction (not the lyrics but the tune okay)

You Found Me - The Fray

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man." -Nora Roberts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My lashes fluttered as the sun's rays entered the room from my window. I tried to turn around but I couldn't; it felt like I was caged or pinned on my place. Not knowing what to expect, I managed to turn around, just to find Harry peacefully sleeping next to me.

What the hell happened last night? I remember hanging out with his friends and having a drink or two, but just that; everything else was quite blurry. Had I gotten drunk? Had we done anything we shouldn't have with Harry? I suddenly got really scared but when I saw he had his t-shirt on, I felt so relieved.

He wouldn't wake up anytime soon so I decided to get comfortable and enjoy the warmness he offered. I curled up on a ball and snuggled against him as his arms wrapped automatically around me. He buried his face on my hair and mumbled something I didn't really hear. Whatever it was, I didn't care.

"Go to sleep" he muffled again, squeezing me. "It's still early".

"Are you awake?" I whispered, looking at him.

"Mhm" he purred, getting comfortable next to me.

I lied next to him and removed a mass of hair from his forehead, staring at him as he slept. I had to admit it was such a cute sight, he looked so adorable. Did I just say Harry looks adorable? I need a damn doctor or some shit, ew God.

"Try to go to sleep" I cooed, running my finger down his face.

He stirred. "That tickles".

I giggled and started playing with his curls, before breaking away. I stood up and walked around the bed. "I'll go make breakfast, you-"

"No" he protested and pulled me back, making me fall on him. "Stay a bit more".

I could now hear his morning voice and I hated to admit (how many times have I admitted things about Harry so far?) but it was one of the sexiest things ever. It made me bite my lip and blush a little as I spoke again.

"You must be hungry and someone has to feed both of us".

He groaned and rolled to his tummy, flipping his hair. "Just stay here for five more minutes please?"

"Fine" I agreed, rolling my eyes and getting comfortable next to him.

We stayed like this for a while, cuddled up and so close to each other, it actually felt weird. I had never gotten so close with someone except Trevor and, considering that he was the one who hurt me the most, I should be worried. For some reason, I don't, though. I feel lightheaded and relaxed while I'm all wrapped up around Harry's body. His eyes are closed and his breath is fanning on my face, making me narrow my eyelids.

"What happened last night?" I whispered, voice breaking.

His eyes opened slowly. "What do you mean?"

I cleared my throat, blinking. "How did you end up here?"

"You got wasted last night on the party" he let out a deep breath. "I took you home but you wanted me to stay till you fell asleep and I ended up passing out here".