Chapter 9

(A/N): We're literally 6 reads away from 600! I can't thank you enough guys, this is so amazing! We're close to 1K now aren't we? Let's reach it yeah? I'll love you forever if you help me with this oMG

SOTC:

Set Fire To The Rain - Adele

My Kind Of Love - Emeli Sande

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - Green Day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We were bullied, broken, built up, bronzed and polished. We grew dull, dusty, doubtful, dark, and forgetful. Yet we still know that we can love deeply." ~Antonia Perdy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry killed the engine and looked over at me. "We're here, happy now?"

"Will you stop being an asshole?" I snapped, gritting my teeth.

He rolled his eyes and gripped the steering wheel angrily as he frowned once again, not even looking at me. I didn't know what was his fucking problem. I've been trying everything to stay in this deal and try to overlook his bipolar behaviour and annoying comments such as calling me a bitch, but he doesn't even seem to care!

I'm getting real tired of this bullshit.

"Fuck it" I snapped and pulled the handle. I pushed the door open and jumped out of the vehicle in hysteric moves.

When I was away enough to catch a glimpse of his blurry silhouette, I saw him calling for me. Harry locked the car and walked towards me, flipping his hair on the way. I took notice of a few girls smiling and checking him out while he did so with their faces all glowed up. It was clear they liked his looks and for a moment, I wondered why he didn't pick one of them to be his fake girlfriend. Oh well.

"I'm an asshole, I know" he muttered the moment he approached me and stood opposite to me. "All this situation is fucked up".

"No, you're fucked up" I corrected him, pressing the tip of my finger against his hard chest. "There's a difference".

He snorted and looked down at me. "You're being a bitch again".

I swear, I nearly started screaming when this word left his lips again. What's with him calling me a bitch all the fucking time?! We're in school and almost half of the people on the parking lot heard him insulting me! He's actually expecting this whole thing to work? What the hell!

"Go fuck yourself!" I blurted out loudly in a moment of complete anger and confusion.

His pupils went wide as every damn person in about fifty meters and less away from us turned their heads to stare. My self-consciousness took over and that's when I could actually understand the true effect of my words. I just fought back to him in front of everyone.

Silly, silly Leah.

"Ugh!" I groaned and walked away from him, the heels of my boots clapping against the floor. The scariest thing ever was that the only sound coming to my ears was that.

When I found my locker, everything had gone back to normal for my sake. I wasn't in the mood for weird and nosy questions by girls who had no life whatsoever. I knew Harry was kind of the famous and popular guy of this school, along with his little gang, but I had no part to play in his life anymore and it was the least of my concerns.

Sighing, I picked my books and shut the locker door closed. To my surprise, Harry didn't even come to actually insult me or anything like that. There was no sign of him or his friends.