Chapter 14

(A/N): Well, maybe the chappie @okay_harry has been waiting for ;) Btw have you listened to the new EP of 5SOS yet? It's like heAVEN omg

SOTC:

Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey

Shelter - Birdy (again)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How can the devil be pulling you towards someone who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you?" ~Taylor Swift

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How did you find me?" I chirped, feeling the alcohol flowing through my veins to my whole body.

Harry took a few careful steps towards me, before retrieving the bottle from my hands. "You drank way too much, love" he smiled a gentle smile, tossing his hand at me. "Come here".

"No" I rejected the offer, looking down at him.

Harry threw the container of the bottle into the sink and then disposed of it. My eyes were observing his moves the whole time in curiosity and when he was finally done, he walked closer to me, almost towering me. "You need some rest Leah; let's go upstairs to tuck you in".

I groaned his let him take my hand and lead me up the staircase this time. While we were walking side by side to each other, I saw a few girls with slutty clothing and weird smirks glued on their faces shooting disgusted stares at mostly me and other kind of looks to Harry... Maybe empathy ones?

My guts twisted and I suddenly felt like giving up. He might not care about me but I do and I don't even know how this whole thing happened but it did and I'm far from stopping myself... Yes, I get jealous of every girl that lays her eyes on him, yes I'm probably jealous of all his ex girlfriends and finally, yes I'm sad because he will never know about these things.

"Were you with a girl?" I questioned him as soon as he shut the door close to a room I've never been in before. This was the alcohol speaking, not me.

His face focused right on mine with the mention of this question and suddenly his gaze fell on the ground, before rising up on me again. "No" he denied, stepping closer to me. "I would never-"

"You were with a girl when I called you, weren't you?" I found myself screaming at his face, my fists rounding and clenching. My nails dug into my skin and I let out a whine but we both ignored it.

Instead of answering, Harry hugged me and buried his head in the crook of my neck. "We didn't do anything, I swear".

"Did you kiss her?" I cringed at the thought of Harry locking lips with someone who wasn't me. I guess I was becoming clingy and needy already, when we weren't even together.

"No, no" he whispered, touching the skin on my bare shoulder with his warm lips. He kissed across the curve of the spot there and familiar warmth spread through the rest of my body, radiating from the place where his lips connected with my complexion.

My lids felt heavier as the alcohol's first effects started pointing out. "I don't want you kissing other girls" I mumbled, voice cracking and small.

"What about the rule?" his lips pulled away and he caught my eyes, dragging both of us to an intensive stare.

"I don't care about the rule". I gave him a shy look, which he responded. His fingers glided across my back, attempting to calm me down.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"