Chapter 37

sotc:

one more night - maroon 5

haunted - taylor swift (don't ask)

radioactive - imagine dragons

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know it is something of a cliche to say that love makes all things possible, but I believe it does. It is not a magic wand that can be waved over life to make it all sweet and lovely and trouble free, bit it can give the energy to fight the odds and win." ~Mary Balogh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Harry’s POV*

I parked the car quickly outside of the bar and walked outside, locking it before guiding myself to the back door. Surprisingly, Zoe was already standing outside, looking as irritated as ever. “Why hello there” I greeted her in a cocky tone I know she hated.

“Are you fucking insane?” she blew out right when she saw me. “You come here, have me sneak you in with your damn girlfriend and instead of keeping a low profile you beat up some random guy?! Do you know he nearly pressed charges against you?!” she was screaming now, and I hung my head low. I knew she was right, but nobody touches Leah like he did and gets freaking away with it. She was offended, I could tell; I had every dam right!

“He was all over Leah, you can’t expect me to just sit there and do nothing!” I hollered and shifted forward, towering her. She was taller than Leah and I couldn’t get really used to it, since I’m around her nearly all the time. “He was flirting with her and offended her; he nearly called her a whore!”

Zoe sighed in frustration, glaring at me. “Anyway” she spat out, “I got your phone. Johnny said you left it on the bar and you can thank God he was here; had it been someone else, I don’t know where it would be by now”. She handed me the phone and I took it right away.

“Thanks, you’re a life saver” I mumbled rather irritated by her previous behavior, but cut it off right away. I knew she was only looking out for me, so there was no reason to be angry really.

“Don’t come back till June, please” Zoe joked, smirking at me whilst tossing her purple, now, hair over her shoulder. Leah doing the same thing popped in my mind, and I smiled right away. “God, she’s got you so whipped” she laughed at my expression.

“Shut up” I muttered with the same smile still plastered on my face. Taking a step back, I waved at her, shoving my phone inside my back pocket. “I’ll try not to be back anytime soon”.

“You better” she winked at me and waved back before she disappeared through the back doors.

The car was only a few minutes away and I started walking down to the spot, when an arm pressing on my abdomen forced me to stop dead in my tracks. I turned around to push the guy away and leave but he was faster, or they. There were more than three pair of hands slamming me against the wall. What the hell?

“Quit trying kiddo, you ain’t getting away with this” the tallest one spat on my face and I scrunched my nose. He smelled of alcohol which wasn’t a good sign at all; these fuckers are gonna beat me up if I don’t do something.

I kicked his stomach with my knee and suddenly all three of them backed off while the tall dude held his body with both hands. I tried walking away as fast as I could but one of the other too yanked me backwards and shoved me against the wall, attempting to punch me but failing epically. He gave up after two tries, but wouldn’t let go of me still.