Chapter 1

Your POV:
*door knock*
Post man: hello? Delivery!!
"Coming... what time is it? 9:30!! Man he's early"
I open the door to see a warm smiling man holding a fairly large package.
Post man: can I lay this here miss? It's hurting my arms...
Y/n): go ahead, sorry I took so long haha.
I rubbed the back of my neck and watched as the man gently placed the box down and whip out a check board.
Post man: (y/n) right?
Y/n): yeah
Postman: ok, sign here and here... so why did you want one of these fellas?
Y/n): I didn't really think of that, I seen it on an ad while I was online shopping not long ago.
Postman: haha oh ok, well here you go miss. Do you need help putting it in?
Y/n): no thank you, I think I'll be fine. Thank you anyway.
Postman: ok now worries, have a nice day.
Y/n): you too.
You grabbed the handles on the side of the box and attempted to lift, but quickly dropped.
"Wow... he wasn't lying".
I stare at my door way and decided to push it in. I succeeded, I pushed the box into my living room and launched myself onto the lounge.
"Whoo!! Can't wait to open you up"
I glance at the box the got a knife sharp enough to cut through the tape.
I stab the tape and struggled to cut the rest.
"Geez what he do to have this much tape to contain him haha".
"Ok last bit... finally!" I open the flaps and peer in soon being knocked back by a smallish man.
??: hello
Y/n): aaahh umm hey... could you help me up?
I get up shaking from the fall, a hand grabs mine and pulls me to my feet.
Y/n): thank you ok s-
I look at the robotic human figure before me. Wow... I'll admit he was quite handsome. Wait what am I thinking? I literally just got launched from him busting out of a box.
*sigh*
Y/n): ok... google?
*ding*
Google: how may I assist you?
Y/n): umm, do you have any special features?
Google: yes, I have been programmed to help with choirs, I also have different chips that let me have feelings. Such as: happy, sad, angry, and love.
Y/n): ok, why do you look like a human? Aren't you a robot?
Google: I have been made to look like a human to blend into crowds and humans.
Y/n): hmm, do you all look the same? And are you all boys?
Google: no we do not look the same, and yes there is a female google bot... we also have our own names besides Google...
The man looks me dead in the eyes like I offended him,but they were warming to be honest.
Y/n): o.. oh sorry... what's yours?
Google: my name is Mark... yours?
Y/n): (Y/n), nice to meet you Mark.
Mark: nice to meet you too (y/n).
Mark pops out his hand waiting for me to shake it. I did, he's hands were really warm... they must've did really well on these. Well done!!
Y/n): Ok google,
*ding*
Mark: yes?
Y/n): could you... make my bed?
I watch as Mark starts to walk towards my room I follow slowly, I peek in to see everything pitch perfect.
Y/n) wow... umm thank you Mark.
Mark: you're welcome (y/n), may I assist you with anything else.
Mark gives me a warming smile and I do the same back, I feel my face heating up... was I blushing? Why? He's a god damm robot!! Ok not to worry...
Mark: are you ok (y/n)? You seem troubled...
Y/n): oh umm sorry... so about the chips, how do they work? Could you put them all in?
Mark: I have slots on my neck, you can choose more than one if you wish. You just need to insert them in the slots and they'll automatically be pulled in.
Y/n): ok thank you Mark.
Mark: you're welcome.
I run out of my room and start to search the box for chips.
"Ah ha!! Here we go, let's see what we have here... we've got nervous, sad, angry, happy, hyper, and... love. Hmm, I wonder if I put love in he'll find love the same way we do..."
I walk back into my room to see Mark in the exact same position.
Y/n): ok, I got the chips. So where do I insert them again?
Mark stares at me like he was in a trance but stops and pulls down a part of his collar from his shirt, showing some sort of technical squares. There were about 6, perfect.
I insert them in one by one. Each one, Mark showed the emotion. Feeling his body heat up, tense, cool down, warm, and shake. I put the last one in. I pat him on the back.
Y/n): cool now you've got feelings and emotions... how's it like?
Mark: weird...
you burst out in laughter, struggling to stand you keep saying sorry. Mark looks at you confused.
You stop laughing and catch your breath.
Y/n) welcome to life buddy.
You give him a hug. C,mon now... we got a whole day ahead of us.