Chapter 8

Gb27 POV:
I had no control over my actions, I knew what I was doing, but... it felt, good. Breaking every bone of her body. Watching her scream for help. It was pleasing, knowing I had this sort of power.
Mark: Ok ok, enough now it's my turn.
I turn to Mark, a devilish grin plastered onto his face, he grabs a knife and cuts open her back, he starts to rip out cords... cords? I... I thought she was... wait, what am I thinking? I don't feel or have emotions... I'm a robot.
I just stood by as Mark ripped out every part of her life form. Leaving nothing but a lifeless body.
Mark laughs historically at his mess, then stands up, looking weak in the knees he walks over to me wiping the blood off his hands with a clean handkerchief.
Mark: right, now that that's done. Time for you to forget.
Before I know it I feel something be placed onto my neck, then I just see white then a sapphire blue, back to white. A rainbow wheel appears next to a "updating" bar.
Hmm...
your POV:
I'm beaten, bruised, and hurt. Tears stream down my face as I scream for him to stop but every word I make just ends up weakening me more and more, maybe I just need to let it be. He's gone now, he's just a robot. I feel my head pound with dizziness and thoughts, before fading into eternal darkness... "goodbye Mark... I love yo-"
-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-
G,day boys and girls!
Holy crap 200+ reads!! Omg I've never would've thought it would happen, but anyway this is sadly the last chapter of the book, did you enjoy it? In all honesty I'm not very proud of how the ending turned out, but it's something right? But I hope you guys enjoyed the book and what do you want to see next? I'm thinking of a possessed Dan and Phil thing or maybe just Phan. Idk lol. But yeah I'd like to thank you gush for getting the book to 200+ reads, I know it may not be much but it's a start!! I love all of you so very dearly!!
Love lots,
-Bappy Chap♥️