Chapter 7

Gb27 POV:
I hear silent grunts coming from where (Y/n) was laying, she seems so peaceful, so innocent... how could SHE be one of us? She's nothing like one of us...
(Y/n) shot up as if she had just had a nightmare, screaming in panic, she realises where she is and starts to scream "No, NO I CANT BE HERE!! NO! NOT AGAI-" before she could finish her sentence 'Mark' jabs her with a needle. Injecting her with a silver like syrup. What is he doing to her? Why?
Your POV:
I felt limp, numb, dizzy... all these things at once, it's a horrible feeling. I fight against it... I've done it before... why can't I do it again? What has he injected into me? My breathing is heavy and my head is pounding. I'm tied to something, I use the rest of my strength to yell or scream, something but all I came out with was "system. Shutting. Down". I collapse, with nothing left but my thoughts, Mark...
everything switches off.
Marks POV:
Mark: aha and just like that she goes... pathetic.
I look down at gb02 (y/n). I can't believe I made her, I fell in love with her and she destroyed me... how stupid could I be, to think that humans could fall in love with a robot.
I bite my lip in anger, rage builds inside of me. I just had to scream, letting out all of the mess that came within me.
I turn to gb27, I feel better now, that I don't have to look at such a disgrace, a failure. Instead a work of art, myself. It was like looking in a mirror really, except the figure was more masculine, otherwise quite charming.
I walk over to him.
Mark: you know, when I made her, she made a connection with me, some sort of control. But when I realised it was all an illusion, she fled. See, now that broke my heart, it broke me. And that's how, and why you were created. To seek revenge, not to fall in love. You were made to BREAK HER!! SO WHY DIDN'T YOU DO IT?
Gb27: she taught me how to live...
Mark: yeah well you're not supposed to love you're supposed to destroy her, make her pay for what she did... and what did you do, you fell in love with her... enough of this.
I take a syringe that had pink fluid in it, and stab it into the side of his neck.
Mark: you seem to need help with this 'breaking her' thing. So let me help. You.
I pull out the syringe and watch as the fluid affects him, his eyes glowing, his teeth sharp.
Mark: I'm really am sorry I had to corrupt you, but in order for you to do this operation, you simply have to forget her... just like how she forgot about me... hello gb27
*ding*
Gb27: hello, how may I help you?
Mark: gb27... Destroy gb02...