Chapter 2

{Time skip to late arvo (afternoon)}
Marks POV:
She's so beautiful I'll admit... but I've had this feeling for her as soon as I popped out of the box, is this love? Or a weird robot thing... either way, she's gorgeous and I need to protect her. I hope she'll do the same...
Your POV:
He keeps staring at me... but every time I look at him he immediately turns away, I'm not sure if he's doing it to annoy me or... no it wouldn't happen just like that... would it? Doesn't matter.
Geez I haven't ate all day. What is there? I look into the fridge, then the cupboard, then the fridge again. Finding nothing but seasonings and other 'useless' stuff that I can eat but don't feel like it.
I lean my back on the bench with my hands support, tapping away looking at the ceiling. I can feel him looking at me again... should I say something? Wait... do robots even eat? Or feel hunger? Because there wasn't a chip that had hunger... not to worry I'll ask him.
Y/n): hey, Mark... do you eat? Or are you hungry?
Mark: oh thank god!! I was waiting for you to ask me that all day!!
Mark sprung onto his feet, and started jumping like a little kid.
I laugh, he's so childish.
Y/n): well we don't have anything nice at the moment, so what do you feel like? KFC?
Mark: why don't we make chicken stir fry? We have the ingredients for it.
Y/n): are you sur-
Before I could finish my sentence Mark started walking into the kitchen, grabbing the ingredients and tools he needed for the dish.
I hope he's a good cook...
I stare with my mouth open, surprised at the performance he created. Soon enough he gently scooped up the mixture of jasmine rice, carrot and chicken onto two plates.
Passing me a fork he smiles.
Mark: Madam, your dish is served.
He bows down as to me as if I was a princess. I gave a chuckle and replied with a curtsy
Y/n): thank you kind sir
We both burst out in laughter as we grab our plates and sit at the dining table.
Y/n): I don't really get visitors, so it might be a bit dusty... sorry.
Mark: don't worry it's fine.
I smirk and dug into the stir fry.
Marks POV:
She keeps smiling at me, it makes me feel all tingly inside. Why? Ok yeah I know I have a chip that gives me the ability to feel love but I'm a... robot. Even if I was in love, it wouldn't be real... but, I can't help it, she's amazing and... I think I do... I do love her...
I finished dinner first, I asked where to put my dirty plate.
Y/n): just it in the big sink, I'll clean up later.
Mark: I can clean it for you... can I?
Y/n): if you wish, do you know how too?
Mark: yes
Y/n): alright go ahead, the kitchens all yours.
(Y/n) gave me a cheeky wink, she's so cute. Ok... so how do I wash the dishes again?
Oh? What's this... I pick up a squishy rectangle with holes. I drop in the water, it made a 'plop' noise. I pick it up again, this time it was heavier with water dripping from it. I squeeze it and water shoots every direction from the thing.
I hear (Y/n) laughing at me, she finished her dinner and was looking at me through the door way.
Y/n): need help?
She snickered
Mark: uumm uhh y- yeah... yes please.
Y/n): you've got a lot to learn don't ya, not to worry hopefully you'll pick it up pretty quickly.
Your POV:
He gives me a cheeky smirk, waiting for me to teach him. God he's so damm cute!!
{time skip to 8:30pm}
I yawned, what time is it anyway?
Y/n): Mark... what time is it?
Mark: it's 8:30pm, would you like to set a timer?
Y/n): no no it's fine... *yawn* just a biyy tirrr...
I start to find myself talking gibberish before realising I was drowsy and nearly fell on the floor.
I sat on the couch and rubbed my head.
Y/n): Hey Merk?
Mark: yes?
Y/n): wh... where... do do you want to... sleep?
Mark: well I was hoping if I could sleep somewhere in your room... but I can sleep on the couch if you like.
Before I could hear him start his sentence I dozed off.
Marks POV:
I don't think she heard me... means she didn't answer my question... meaning that I can choose? Hmm why not the couch, don't want to jump in too fast... man, look at me. Somehow I'm the expert of love. Well I can check that off my list... I guess?
I picked up (y/n) bridal style and gently placed her in her bed. She looks so peaceful, I cover her with her blankets. I watched as she got comfortable with the warmth of the sheets.
She won't notice if I... gave a little kiss? On the cheek maybe? Or should I just go to bed now...
I stare at her body, so peaceful, beautiful. Damm it I'm just going to do it. I close my eyes and gave her the most softest kiss I possibly could, I shoot up and smile feeling my face heat up immediately. I glance over to (Y/n) and walk out.
Y/n): good night Mark...
The words were silent and slurred but I still heard them.
Mark: good night (y/n)... I love you...