Chapter 5

~3 months later
Your POV:
It's been 3 months with him... the love I have for him gets stronger and stronger everyday.
If anything happened I'd never forgive myself, I'd go mental... insane.
I look at myself in the mirror, admiring the lace pattern on the black dress, the sparkling sequins on my bracelet, the ribbon the my boots. "Mark got all of this for me, I don't deserve him"
I walk out of my room and twirl for the lovely man in a suit in front of me. I giggle as he claps away.
He walks over and bows down, me replying with a curtsy.
Mark: you look lovely, ready to go?
Y/n): thank you, and yeah... where are we going?
Mark: It's a surprise
Mark winks, I stare into his sparkling eyes.
He takes my hand and brings me outside, I take a deep breath. He opens the car door for me to hop inside, I obey.
He closes it shut and jumps in, ready to go.
Y/n): can I have a clue?
Mark: I'm afraid you'll get it
He smirks and giggles.
I gave a little huff and look out the window to the starry night.
Mark: any song suggestions?
Y/n): hmm up to you
Mark: that helps
I smile at his reply, not looking at his face.
{time skip}
I started to feel drowsy, this is a very long drive. Soon enough I find myself dozing off.
Marks POV:
She's asleep? Wow this must be a long drive. She must of felt tired or something today... but we didn't even do much. I'm not even tired, I'm hardly ever. Man anyone could think I'm a robot, yeah right.
I look over to (Y/n) admiring her body. I bite my lip. I realise that I'm driving and quickly whip my head, focusing on the road.
I turn on the radio, but put the volume down so she won't be alarmed.
Breaking News: Google head quarters claim that all google bots must be destroyed after a horrible incident that happened earlier this morning.
Google bot 83 also known as Luke, went crazy and attempted to murder it's owner. Google says it's nothing it has seen before, it could possibly be a virus.
The owner Bella freeman was found battered and bruised in her room. The robot was no where to be seen, neighbours say they seen it running and crying into the woods, later hearing a piercing noise of a stick being stabbed into metal.
Police are still investigating the area, they say that the Google bot had killed itself.
In other news w-
I quickly turn off the radio, sweat forming. I pull over, I lay back in my chair and start to feel sick and light headed. I hear ruffles beside me, (Y/n) was awake, yawning she looks around then to me, confused.
Y/n): m.. Mark? Is everything ok?
My breath became shaky as I turned to (Y/n). A shocked and slightly scared expression on her face.
Y/n): m.. Mark... yo... you're scaring me... I look into the mirror to see that my eyes were a glowing red.
Oh no
I turn to (Y/n) again. Not knowing what to do, I'm afraid and scared.
Mark: (Y/n) I don't know what's going on! I'm scared.
I bury my head into my hands, I then feel warmth engulf around me, I... felt relaxed.
Y/n): listen... we'll get you checked up ok... it might be a bug going around. C,mon let's go home.
I obeyed and started the car.
Y/n): want me to drive?
I nodded and we switched.
{time skip}
I felt (Y/n)s warm hand rest on my lap in attempt to wake me up.
Y/n): are you feeling better?
Mark: yeah... c,mon
I inhale and exhale multiple time before opening the door. Closing it shut, I look over at (Y/n) over the car roof. She gave me a cheeky smile.
She got out the house keys and opened to front door.
Y/n): I'm going to take a shower ok, I'll be quick.
Mark: no worries.
Your POV:
That was... interesting... I guess?
I strip and let the water shower over my body, relaxing my muscles. My thoughts consume me,
I hope Marks ok... he's never acted like that.
Hopefully the doctor can help him. I hope...
Man he was really hot when I touched him, like the type of hot you feel from the bottom of your overheated laptop.
{time skip}
I put on my favourite pyjamas and let Mark know that he can have a shower now.
I walk into the lounge room to see him fast asleep on the couch, with no shirt or pants. Just underwear.
I had to laugh at the site, he has to be the most funniest person I've met. I love him so much.
I give him a kiss on the forehead, I turn around to my room and hop into my bed.
Slowly drifting to sleep.
~~~~~~~~
??: (Y/n) I don't want to hurt you...
y/n): wh- what? Who's there? Who are you? Mark... MARK?!
??: shhh it's ok, I just want you to know I love you so very much and I want you to forget me... whatever they do to me I want you to run away as far as you can and forget about everything, start over. Please I beg you.
Y/n): why? Who are you! Show yourself! NOW!!
??:(Y/n) please you need to understand, they'll come for you. I don't want them hurting you, or worse, me.
Y/n): please, I won't hurt you. What are you trying to tell me?
??: I love you... (Y/n)
Y/n): wait... Mark? MARK!
??: I'm sorry
Y/n): WAIT WAIT MARK!!! PLEASE!!
~~~~~~~~
Mark: (Y/N)!! ARE YOU OK!! (Y/N)!?? OH GOD!!
My eyes shoot open along side my body. I look around, Mark was sweating, eyes filled with worry.
Was it just a nightmare? I look at the time, 2:38am.
Mark: (Y/n) are you ok? You were screaming my name, screaming!
Y/n): Ye- yeah... I just had a nightmare?
Mark engulfed me with his body. Soon enough I find myself burying my head in his chest and falling asleep once more.
"I love you (Y/n)"
I drift back into a deep slumber as I hear those words be whispered into my ear along with a warm kiss on the forehead.
-<•>-<•>-<•>-
G,day boys and girls!
Oh I am so very deeply sorry for not posting in forever! I just haven't had inspiration, again I'm so so sorry.
But on another note...
77 READS!! Holy moly!! Like I'd never expect 'Error xx' to get to amount of reads! I just can't get my head around it, thank you guys so much!!
Anyway I better get going, sorry if this chapter was boring or all over the place. I'm going to try and make the next a more interesting one ;)
Ok, that's the rant and update of the chapter haha.
Catch ya later,
~Bappy Chap♥️