Chapter 6

?? POV:
??: Have you caught him yet?! - WHAT! Why? They all had tracking devices, didn't they? I need and WANT him here NOW!! Or ELSE!
I need google bot 27... only 27...
your POV:
I roll out of bed, tired as per usual, I stagger my way to the kitchen to make breakfast. I open the cupboard and grab my favourite little mug, it was plain white with a quote from my favourite YouTuber Jacksepticeye, "Top - O - the mornin". It's so cute, Mark got it for me.
I start boiling the kettle and get everything else ready, plates, bowls, forks, all of that stuff.
I hear Mark shuffle his way to me, his scruffy voice murmuring.
Mark: 27... 27... 2- *hic*
He starts to cough hysterically, soon enough he was on the ground gasping for air.
Y/n): OH MY GOD MARK! What do I do? What do I do?! Oh god!
I attempted CPR on him while I called the ambulance.
911: we'll be there in 2 minutes, just give him water or keep pressing on his stomach.
I listened, I kept pulsing onto his stomach, I don't think it was working! He got worse!
Tears streaming down my face
Y/n): I'M NOT LOSING YOU NOW! Please please please don't do this MARK! PLEASE!!
I scream, I start to clench my fists together and pound his chest.
Then I just stopped, why? Why did I stop!? My head felt dizzy, my eyelids felt heavy, then I just fell. Seeing nothing but darkness, feeling nothing but numbness.
What's happening?
{time skip}
"She's the owner, do you want her to?"
"Yes. I want both of them... she could be at good use."
Marks POV:
A gust of wind wakes me up, chills shot up my spine. My eyes flutter open, I felt my heart skip a beat.
Where am I?
??: aah you're finally awake google bot 27, now we just need to wait for your owner? Oh, you look quite mortified, don't worry I'll get rid of that right... now.
A man like figure walks towards me, it was too dark to see where I was. I feel as if I was tied to a experimenting bench, the figure grabs my neck and turns it a certain way, what was he doing to me? I tried yelling for help but I just couldn't. Why? Nothing's stopping me! Oh god... wait where's (Y/n)?!
Then, it happened... I felt nothing, no emotions, no feelings. Pure numbness. I was no longer worried about (Y/n) or myself or anything! What has this thing done to me?
??: now allow me to introduce myself, my name is Mark Edward Fishbach... and I am your creator. As for your owner, I believe she is one of the many kinds of Google bots made. Just a little... let's say f*cked up. So gb27 (google bot 27) let us begin.

-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-
G, day boys and girls!
So sorry for the short chapter and the long wait, I've been busy with school and just can't find time to actually continue with the story, but don't worry! I'm not deleting it!
But nearly 100 reads!! Omg and I thought 77 reads was good, thank you guys so very much. I love you guys so much!!
I promise I'll try and make the next one more interesting and exciting ok!
Ok well that's gonna it for now,
Catch ya later,
-Bappy Chap♥️