Chapter 22

14 weeks! 14 whole weeks since I last approached my mate. I'm not even gonna tell you how much it hurts. How much it's pains. How much it tortures me. Because the pain in unexplainable. I can't even start to tell you how much it hurts. Words can't describe what I'm going through right now.

You would've thought I would've come up with a way for us to meet without rogues watching. But for all I know, they could've hacked into the school or pack house CCTV.

My whole body is numb with the pain which never seems to fade. It stays, day and night until I have these dreams.

They've become more frequent now, and more extreme too. They're becoming something common. Almost every night and day I have these dreams, and I know Chloe does too.

Each time they progress further and further and last longer. I can't find it in myself to stop it though. This is the closest I ever get to my mate, and there's enough contact to satisfy for days on end. That would be if it were real.

Once again I'm in the same stuffy classroom that might as well be my home with the amount of time we spend here.

And once again, I've pulled out of one of these crazy dreams.

I look at my mate. So beautiful. Her dark red hair was shining in the sun giving of a mouthwatering effect. Her luscious soft lips that I've had so many dreams about.

Her tiny and fragile yet amazing and curvy body I craved to hold to my own.

Her silky soft skin I wished to kiss all over.

Her small hand that sent a million volts of electricity. How I longed to hold them tight, and never let go.

Her captivating green orbs that I would stare into for days. And the small little flakes in them that shone like stars.

Her lovely legs I desired to run my hands over.

And her scent. The best part. It made me want to do so many things. I wanted to kiss her, mark her, hold her. Anything so that I can be closer to that mouthwatering scent I yearned for.

And she wasn't even in heat! God help me when she is, because I know for sure I won't be able to hold back any longer.

"Ætius. Ætius!"

I snapped out of it and got my head strait. "Did you hear a word I just said?" The teacher growled.

I wanted to growl back but I just nodded. Lying of course.

"Then what did I just say?" She grinned.

I pointed to my mouth and smirked. I knew she wouldn't make me get up and get some paper to write it down and she sure wouldn't want me writing it in her text book.

She sighed and continued. "Anyway, as I was saying you will he pairing up to do the following assessment. All the information you need is on the sheet you will get on the way out."

She started shouting out names of pairs, and then they would move to sit next to them.

But only one pair caught my attention.

"Ætius Greene and Chloe Evans."

___________________________

2 chapters in 2 days. Wow. Are you proud? Nah I'm just kidding. Prepare for Chloe's POV on chapter 24...

Stay Devilish ;)