Chapter Ten

Once at the fat lady painting Sirius says the password and the door opens with a swift movement revealing the now empty common room except for two girls on the couch who were slowly falling asleep. Sirius guesses that after they left, James must have pulled Remus out of the dorm to talk. Peter giggles quietly, but Sirius shushes him not wanting his sleepy friends to wake up. Carter gets an evil grin on his having an idea. He then signals Sirius to the couch having a plan. He sneakily goes behind 'Jamie' then Sirius behind 'Rezza'. Slowly they reach their hands to their shoulders and Carter counts down from three. Very carefully they get closer and closer until they reach their shoulders then abruptly they shake them awake.

"Huh, WHAT, I'M HERE." James stirs.

Remus has a totally different reaction, instead of waking up he just ends up swatting Sirius' hand way, "Hungh stop, I sleep," he mumbles.

"REZ WAKE UP," Sirius shakes him awake again.

"ARGH!" Remus sits up abruptly "You better have a good reason for waking me up." he throws a hard glare at Sirius. He blinks rapidly, his eyes getting trying to get use to the light in the room. He turns his head to find the two twins in the doorway "JACK, FINN!" Remus stands up running up to them attacking them into a hug.

"Uh, hi" Finn awkwardly responds. Not knowing what the brown headed girl was doing. Remus hugs tighter then slowly backs away.

"Erm... sorry, uh I heard a lot about you guys." The now embarrassed boy grabs his arm rubbing it slightly.

"Oh okay?" Finn says scratching the back of his neck, "Nice to meet you, Rezza was it?" Again there was someone so familiar about her.

Remus nods his head turning to Jack giving him an apologetic look, "Yeah, sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it," the twins say in unison.

James wanting to save the day pipes in, "What are you guys doing here, anyway?"

Carter a little confused on what just happened replies "I heard from a little birdie that someone was sad."

Remus blushes, "I'm fine."

"Now, see how did you know I was talking about you, so obviously you are not fine."

"Well-I-Um..."

"Shush and give me a hug," Remus gives him small smile and walks over to him. Carter grabs him into a warm embrace once he is close enough.

"You're quite warm, like teddy bear," Remus hums.

"Why thank you."

"Did I say that last bit out loud?" Remus looks up at his now really good friend. Carter nods laughing, "Well fuck."

He lets go, getting embarrassed twice now. Sirius on the couch with James was about to say something until the portrait door swings open and Arthur Weasley a Gryffindor 7th year comes strolling into the common room. He gives everyone a toothy smile. Not really caring if he knows all of other boys/girls or not he decides in his head that they should all know the information he was just told, "Hello, did you hear? we don't have classes tomorrow, something about all the teachers having a meeting." Everyone looks around giving each other surprised looks.

"Oh, wow thanks for letting us know Arthur," Sirius answers.

Arthur tilts his head for a moment wondering whereas how the girl knew his name, "No problem, I'm going to head to bed now, have a good night," He waves. 

A chorus of good nights are thrown at the red headed boy once he goes up the steps towards his dormitory. "You know Arthur?" Jack questions Sirius.