Chapter Nine

The two marauders on their way to go get Carter come into a little trouble, but before that Sirius drags Peter through the dark corridors. Not wanting to get caught they both very steadily sneak their way around the corridors doing this too many times before. The two boys stop when they hear the shuffling of Argus Filch. Sirius turns to Peter who then holds his finger to his pink lips silencing him. Peter nods walking backwards a bit, the poor small boy didn't that there was a column in the way, so he lets out a small yelp and almost instantaneously covers his mouth with his hands.

Sirius throws his friend a glare, "Who's there?" Mr. Filch calls.

Peter looks panicked while Sirius remains calm; he signals his friend to very slowly walk backwards. Doing what he's told Peter walks backwards knowing where to go, he runs quietly to the corner where it always seems to always be dark, day or night. The curly haired boy follows, his heart beating out of his chest while doing so. They both move their bodies as far as they can against the cold stone wall. "Students out of bed," Mr. Filch mumbles walking right past the corner not noticing the two boys who were watching him very closely.

Simultaneously they let out a heavy breath once Mr.Filch can't be heard. "Next time, watch where you're going." Sirius whisper yells. "I don't feel like spending my time in detention this year."

"So-Sorry" Peter stutters.

Ignoring the blonde boy Sirius continues his way to the Ravenclaw common room, only knowing where it is because Carter told him. They reach the bottom of the spiral staircase on the westside of Hogwarts. "We have to walk up all of those stairs?" Peter whispers.

"Unfortunately."

They both set their journey to the fifth floor to find their Carter of course. Once on the fifth floor at the wooden door, a eagle knocker speaks once they are a couple of feet in front of it. "You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, but the future will never taint me. What am I?" the knocker speaks in a low mysterious voice.

"WE HAVE TO SOLVE A RIDDLE," Peter exclaims. Nodding Sirius thinks, saying the riddle over and over in his head until Peter speaks again "I've got it! History."

Giving Peter a surprised look Sirius was going to say something thinking it was wrong until the door swings open revealing a beautiful common room with the colors blue and bronze scattered so carefully in the right places. Although it was late on a Sunday night the common room still seemed more full than it should be. No one in the room questioned them as they were caught up into their own business to notice the two 'girls' standing there.

In their luck they see two Ravenclaw twins that they recognized; they're sitting on the couch. Finn was reading a book, while Jack sat there mindlessly throwing things in the fire that made it change a different color every time. Peter walks up to them excited because he hasn't seen them in while, actually since they got turned into girls which was a month and a half ago, still Peter seemed to forget that he had long flowing blonde hair now. So when he walked up to them to greet them he has never felt so hurt when they looked confused.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Finn questions suspiciously as he stares at Peter.

Realizing what he has just done Peter turns to Sirius who was just as surprised as he is, not realizing either that twins didn't know what happened to them. "Penelope, Siryna?" a voice calls. The two 'girls' turn to the voice revealing that it was it was Carter. "What are you doing here, did something happen?" the golden eyed boy walks toward them surprised yet happy that they were there.

Quickly thinking of something Sirius speaks up "To look for you of course."

"Yeah," Peter laughs nervously.