Chapter Five

The start of the term was fairly uneventful except for all the talk about of O.W.L's, stressing out the fifth years beyond belief. All except the Ravenclaws who were fairly calm, as it seemed most of them started studying over the summer. "Jack, will you help me prepare for O.W.L's because I just want to make sure that I don't totally fail," Peter asks in potions class, turning to one of the Ravenclaw twins when he and Remus finished their potion for the day.

"Actually I'm Finn, but sure, I'd love to."

Peter turns a shade of red, "I'm sorry, it's so hard to tell you two apart."

Finn leans over closer to Peter's desk, "Let me give you a clue; I'm the cuter one."

Jack turns around, "I can still hear you Finnegan."

"Well, you aren't denying it so I assume it's true," Finn cheekily smiles.

"You're so funny brother, I'm obviously the cuter one."

"Uh no."

"Merlin's beard, both of you look the same, now will you shut up some of us are trying to work here." Maisie Murray, a Slytherin, whisper yells from the table next to Peter.

"Sorry Mai," the Harries twins say in unison.

A head pops up from behind Maisie revealing her twin sister another Slytherin girl called Meadow, they are the second and last pair of twins at Hogwarts, "You two do this every day, do you ever stop?"

Peter speaks up with a small blush, "I think you're both equally cute."

"Awh, bless you," the Harries twins say together again

The Murray twins start giggling, "Do we need to start calling your Mr. Harries now Peter?" Meadow jokes.

Peter eyes widen, turning a deeper shade and almost instantly James snaps around to the twins, "Will you two just leave him alone?"

"Calm down Potter, it was only a joke," Maisie laughs.

James mumbles something incoherently while he is turning around not wanting to argue, but finish his potion instead. The Murray twins start to feel bad noticing the blonde boy's face "We're sorry."

"It's alright, I know you were messing around," Peter smiles at them.

Knowing that class was almost to an end, the twins return the smile and get back to work. For the remainder of the class, Peter reads his book seeing that everyone else was busy and he didn't want to interrupt anything.

When Professor Slughorn announces the end of class all of the students file out of the room, it being the last class of the day the students at Hogwarts are scattered everywhere. Sirius is the first out of the class, so he stands in a corner, close to class waiting for his friends.

"If it isn't my favorite brother."

Oh no, Sirius thinks, why today? Every interaction with Regulus ended in disaster and he really didn't want his day ruined by his idiotic brother.

"I'm your only brother, Regulus." Sirius turns around to face him not wanting himself to seem like he was weak.

"Where those friends of yours, are they not here to protect you anymore?"

"What are you talking about?"

Regulus laughs sarcastically, "Stop acting like you don't know, every time I'm even near you they pull you away like a baby."

Sirius laughs internally at this. Yeah they do, his friends cared for him more then anything. So, yes maybe they did pull him away, but only because they care about his well being, "At least I have friends."