Chapter 12

Two weeks had passed since and we were finally continuing to our journey East. In the carriage was Raidyn and I and across Flora and Bren who is in shackles. Guards walk outside the carriage with us.

Bren and Flora continually move closer to each other trying to be discreet, but failing.

Bren whispers something in Flora's ear and she blushes and swats at him playfully. "Women, right?" Bren jokes looking at Raidyn.

I turn to look up at Raidyn awaiting for his response.

"We've found some pretty perfect ones." Raidyn nods looking adoringly down at me.

"How long is this trip anyways?" Flora asks.

"Just an hour left." Bren smiles at her. As he moves his shackles make a noise that causes Flora to frown.

"I always knew you were promiscuous, Bren, but I never expected you to be this kinky." Raidyn teases Bren.

"Well, your majesty, if you uncuffed me, I wouldn't have to seem so kinky to you." Bren grins showing all his teeth at Raidyn.

"You're our prisoner Bren. We aren't letting you go." I speak up.

Bren rolls his eyes at me. "You're lucky I love you." He turns to look at Flora. "Or else these chains would be around your neck and I'd be holding you hostage."

Flora blushes and whispers something in his ear that causes Bren to blush and smirk in response.

"Were we this uncomfortable that carriage ride to the West the first time?" I look up at Raidyn.

"We were a million times more uncomfortable than this on the way back from our first trip to the West." Raidyn laughs.

"Yeah, you were! Harking and I tried our best to just disappear. You two basically started dry humping and moaning right on the seat." Flora shouts joking in, having heard Raidyn's response.

"That sounds like some great entertainment." Bren smirks.

Flora smacks him. "Remember the first time I did that." She giggles.

My face is still painted red from Flora's comment. "Remember when you two hated each other." I respond.

"I still hate him just as much." Flora shoots a look over at Bren.

"You sure do hate me, with a burning passion. It shows in bed." He smirks.

I turn to look away feeling extremely uncomfortable. Poor Flora and Harking. "We should've gotten two carriages." I say to Raidyn.

"I think we are getting our karma from the awkward carriage ride we once gave her." Raidyn frowns.

We look over to Bren and Flora who are making out, chains and all.

My face burns red as I look down at my lap. "This is going to be a long hour."

"We could make it a short one." Raidyn croons, using his fingers to trail up my arm, pleasantly shocking me.

The electric shock makes me shudder as I close my eyes stifling a moan. I rub my arms and legs against his just like I did coming back from the West the first time.

"That's it, little dove." Raidyn's voice heavy with seduction. "Now give me that neck of yours." He orders, looking straight into my eyes with a serious expression on his face.

It's as if Bren and Flora have completely disappeared as he presses his lips to my neck and I grab tightly at his thigh trying to keep myself from being vocal. I trail my hand up more and trying my best to tease him back.