Day 3 part 2.

SUPRISE! Couldnt stop writing haha, :) enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 3.

Part 2.

My phone slide out of my hand and fell to the carpet with a thud. I stood there with my mouth hanging open slighty.

I finally found my voice, "You..Cale..Your here..in Texas..when? how?"

Smiling, he tapped my nose with his finger, "Now Now, is that anyway to treat your boyfriend after he drove so far to see you?"

Still in shock, I whispered. "You could have gotten here an hour later I look like shit..."

"You look beautiful, even with your hair half curled and no makeup on."

Blushing I looked down at my feet.

"How did you know where my dads house was...?"

"your mom."

"ugh.." I rolled my eyes. "of course." I smiled up at him.

He stepped closer, I blushed as he stepped closer to were he was right front of me. "I missed you so much.." he smiled, as he grabbed my waist making me jump. He smiled at my nervousness, and leaned in and kissed me gently. "I missed your kisses most of all" he murmured and pulled away. I smiled big as I whispered. "I missed you too Cale."

"how about you go get ready and we'll go find something to do?"

I smiled bigger, "sounds good."

30 minutes later, I finished curling my hair and putting on my makeup. I changed into a little yellow sun dress and a pair of my cute sandals. I walked into the living room where Cale was watching t.v..

I stood there till he noticed me, "Whoa, you look Beautiful."

I blushed and murmured, "thank you" and smiled. 

"do you wanna go to the lake?, I whispered.

"sure, lets go!" he laughed.

We had so much fun, We spent the whole day there. Cale tried to throw me in the water but I had curled my hair and I refused to let go of my phone so that stopped him, I was GLAD.

My dad was out of town so I let Cale stay the night in the Guest bedroom, by himself.

i was so happy I would barely sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed that! 

Vote. Comment. Fan.

Please!

Mucho love,

              Mychelle.

(: