Day 4.

Day 4.

7:48 A.M.

I slowly rolled over almost falling out of bed, I gasped, then wincing at how sore my throat was.

Whimpering I got up slowly and walked to get some water, I drank slowly. The water didn't help, I slowly walked to the room Cale was sleeping in, climbing up on his bed. "Cale?" I whispered, "I think I need to go to the doctor." wincing as I said it. Blinking sleepily, he said. "why babe whats wrong?" I tapped my thorat as my eyes started getting watery. "okay, let me get dressed, go though on some shorts and a shirt and go wait for me." he whispered softly. I nodded and threw on some clothes and put my hair up in a messy bun.

We drove silently to the 24-hour Emergency clinic right down the road from my house. once we got there, we got to go straight in because they weren't busy.

The doctor told me I had strep throat, and Checked Cale's throat to see if he hadnt, he didnt...yet. The doctor told Cale that if he had any symptoms to come right in.

I groaned slightly as they were talking and thought to myself..of course, Cale comes to see me and i get sick.. of fucking course..

Cale came walking over to me, and i looked down to the floor sadly. "Doctor said hed be right back with your medicine.." i nodded softly.

I felt his hands against my face and i looked up, he whispered. "whats wrong?" i looked back down for a second and whispered, "you came so far to see me and now im sick..."

 I looked up and he was smiling, "do you really think that's going to stop me from being here with you? its not babe, i can still see you and we can still go do stuff. Its not like you have rabies." he laughed softly and i smiled.

The doctor came in and handed me my medicine and told me to take it three times a day.

When we got home i went and curled up on the couch in the living room, and turned on the tv.

Cale came an cuddled up to me and i smiled at him sleepily and laid my head on his chest, that's how we stayed all day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely!

Sorry for the late update, as you can see, im kinda sick.

thank you for being patient!

Fan. Vote. Comment.

Mucho love,

Mychelle.