Day 6&7&8&9

Day 6&7&8

2:37 A.M.

"I can't believe this happened" I whispered to myself as I sat in the hospital waiting room.

I leaned back and rested my head against the wall, i closed my eyes and waited.

i guess i fell asleep because i awoke to someone shaking my shoulder, i opened my eyes to see the doctor standing in front of me.

i sat up and whispered, "wow i guess i fell asleep"

The doctor smilied, "its okay, if youll follow me you can go see him."

We walked down the long white hallway, my heart started pounding as we stopped in front of a closed door.

I slowly walked to the hospital bed, his eyes were closed.

I slipped my hand into his as i sat next to him and laid my head down on the edge of the hospital bed.

i thought i felt movement but i ignored it and then i felt someone whisper BOO in my ear making me jump.

i yanked my head up to see Cale grinning at me, all i did was shake my head.

"i cant believe you fell off the dock and hit your head."

"but im okay aren't i?" Cale grinned.

"Yeah, for now till you get out of here and i kick your ass."

He smiled.

I Glared.

The doctor walked in and informed us that Cale would need to stay here for a couple days just to make sure he was okay.

Three days later i went to pick Cale up from the hospital.

I walked down the hallway and into his room to see him sitting there dressed, ready to go.

"wow i figured id have to wait on you to get dressed."

"Nah, im eager to get outta this place."

i smiled and whispered "come on"

He grabbed his jacket and interlaced his fingers with mine as we walked out of the that hospital room and down the long white hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Loves!

so sorry as you can see ive been busy with clumsy ass Cale. lol

Comment.Vote.Fan.

Mucho Love!

-Mychelle.