Day 5.

Day 5.

8:37 A.M.

I rolled over in my sleep falling off the couch onto the floor, "fuck!" i whispered.

I looked up to the couch to see Cale grinning at me. I glared at him and coughed slightly.

"not funny that hurt" i frowned.

He just smiled and whispered, "go get dressed i have a surprise."

Confused i whispered, "okay? let me take my pill" i went and took my pill and went and took a shower.

i got out and dried my hair off and wrapped my towel around me. I walked down the hall and pushed my door open and jumped almost dropping my towel. Cale was laying across my bed. 

"Cale!" i yelled laughing. "you scared the shit out of me...what are you doing..?" he got up off my bed and slowly walked towards me, he reached behind me closing the door slowly.

My heart started pounding as he slowly backed me up against the wall, he kissed down my jaw, and down my neck. i groaned softly and pulled him closer to me. I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around his neck, not caring about my towel anymore. He picked my up and carried me to my bed and laid me down softly, i smiled softly blushing. He climbed on top of my bed and kissed me, kissing down my chest, down my stomach and kissed right above my belly button, i moaned softly. He kissed back up my stomach and i slowly pulled off his shirt pulling him against me, i slowly unbuttoned his pants and wrapped my legs around his waist.

...........................

I stood in the bathroom in front of the mirror, straightening my hair. i finished straightening it and went and got dressed, i slipped on my bikini underneath my white shorts and baby blue-striped white hulter top that my eyes very blue, just in case. i slipped on my sandals and walked in to the living room.

Smiling, I whispered. "Cale, I'm ready."

We drove for about 45 minutes, the whole time me begging him to tell me where we were going, he wouldn't tell me.

Finally, the car stopped. I looked in front of me, with my mouth hanging open slightly.

The Fair. He brought me to a fair.

I grinned over at him and jumped over the console in the middle, into his lap. "thank you, thank you, thank you!"

laughing, he got out holding me and then set me down on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again lovelys!

Fan. Vote. Comment.

Please! love you guys!

Mucho love,

Mychelle.