+First+

It was twelve midnight and I decided to go to the garden.

I felt the grass on my butt.

It was so refreshing and relieving.

I heard noises from the bushes, probably some rabbits or something. The next thing I knew someone was beside me.

His dark hair and his perfect olive skin, being complimented by the moonlight.

We stared at each other for a brief moment, until Unexpectedly kissed me.

His tongue licking my lips, Me kissing him back. Why was I doing this? I didn't even know his name.

I don't think he knew mine.

He stood up, and I was able to look at his name tag, Calum.

His name was Calum.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

I proceeded to the cafeteria sitting anywhere I wanted because no one minded at all. All I could hear was the clanking of the metal utensils, no chattering.

I saw the boy who kissed me last night, I was intrigued by him. He was with three other cute boys. I wanted to know why he kissed me. I wanted to know why I kissed him back.

I wanted to talk to him.

But I couldn't, because he might not talk back.

I finished eating, and I walked back to my "dorm"

I was silently walking and thinking to myself.

I looked down on the floor and the next thing I know I bumped into someone.

He wasn't just someone, he was Calum.

The one and only Calum

+++++

Short chapters guys.

Bec I suck.

And it's supposed to be short.