+second+

If I could speak to him, I'd probably be stuttering. we locked eyes for a moment.

His eyes widened as did mine, he remembered me. He remembered that he was the one that kissed me on that midnight.

I nodded and left, I literally turned in to a tomato because I could feel my whole face turning red.

Just with that one kiss my feelings were all over the place.

I continued to walk.

"Reine!"

I heard something call or someone call.

It was a boy's voice, it was an Australian accent, but everyone was Australian here, I looked back and saw girls and boys walking a round the halls.

Who could've called out my name in an institution of the mutes?

Maybe I was hallucinating.

This wasn't the first time.

I opened the door to my dorm and for a brief second I saw calum walking and locking eyes with me, and he continuedly walked.

I literally think that I'm going crazy for the boy I've never spoken to.

I shouldn't be placed in an institution for mutes I should be placed I a Mental institution, where I can droole over calum, and have his face all over the walls.

I slumped in my bed and took out the picture of my family, who I know must already forgotten about me.

A tear prickled down and I wiped it with my index finger.

How did I become mute?

That's an ugly story to tell.

It was because of my brother,

He raped my younger sister, me watching because his jackass of friends were holding me and threatened me, If i didn't watch I was next.

If I told anyone I was to be raped, and so I didn't speak.

That's when they decided to put me in Sydney mute institution.

They placed my brother in Sydney's mental institution.

And my sister, they took the best care of her, my sister was now a famous actress in Sydney.

You could say we were rich since we owned loads of businesses.

I walked out of my dorm and headed to the activity center, where you can do anything you want, play board games, pass notes, and just anything.

While I was walking I saw Calum and his three friends playing instruments and writing down, what I thought was lyrics.

I picked up the guitar and started to strum.

I was so into strumming that I didn't even know that those four boys were looking at me.

I didn't mind until the blonde with the blue eyes was already walking towards me, Calum following.

I looked at the name tag of the blue eye one and his name was Luke.

'Hi Luke," I said in my mind.

Suckish chapter guys I'm sorry.

But I got reine to talk about why she was there.

But omg

Luke guys Luke fucking Hemmings,

Updated.