+fourth+

I woke up, dressed into my sports bra and sweatpants.

I was gonna go on a jog, like every other mornings but sometimes i forget to wake up so, sorry, no not really.

I went out and walked to the track feild.

I started running, I looked to my surroundings and in the other side of the track I saw the one and only, Calum

Why was he here? He never jogs, especially in the mornings.

Like never.

I ran faster and guess what, he was catching up to me.

Just no, no, don't go near me.

Oh please do

No don't.

I ran, leveling up my speed, I looked at my back and I saw calum, I didn't make it obvious that is as looking at him. oh but I was.

I slowed down a little and the next thing I know Is that i was already on the ground,

I opened my eyes, which I didn't know was closed and I saw calum on top of me,

Oh god calum.

We held a connection for about half a minute and I rolled out of the postion.

I continued running, after I ran I came back to my 'dorm' and took a shower, a really refreshing one.

Shit.

Shit.

I have no towel.

Okay, this isn't funny, I'm not laughing, I'm freaking out.

The towels were just across the hallway, no.

Okay, maybe I'll just make a run for it.

I ran, like I literally sprinted until I connected gazes with Luke. He was smirking.

How dare you Luke,

I didn't mind him and I just left and sprinted back to my room.

I changed into a sweater and some sweatpants.

I walked out and decided to go to the activity room, finding Luke, because I send notes to him and I wanted to tell him he was a pervert.

I spotted luke with Michael.

I grabbed a pen and a paper and scribbled down the words,

"You pervert!"

I folded it into a paper plane and I made it fly to the placew here Luke and Michael was.

I watched it fly until it landed onto Michael's dyed hair.

I put my hand over my mouth, laughing slightly so was Luke

I don't know but I felt good to actually interact with someone, I don't know.

Especially when it's Michael, Luke or Ashton. I don't know with calum since he doesn't even wave or anything.

Oh wait we do make contact, like kissing or brushing of body parts, or even falling on top of each other, we had the weirdest contact but it felt special, kind of unique at the same time.

I saw Luke and he was laughing slightly at the note, Michael also looking but I didn't mind, because i Also trusted him.

He scribbled on the note and he threw it back,

It said,

"You know you like it ;)

Y'know you have a really nice body,

It would go great with mine ;)"

I rolled my eyes and kept it for some reason.

I walked out the activity room and I sawa Ashton kissing some random chick, I didn't really care though,

I decided to walk to the library , wanting to find a book I want to read.

I opened the doors and proceeded to the book shelves.

I looked for "an abundance of Katherines" because everyone is already reading TFIOS but I've already read it.

I finally found it and pulled it out of the bookshelf. But I couldn't, something was pulling it back.

Someone was pulling it back, I tried my hardest to pull and the person let go, leading me to fall and hit my head on the bookshelf.

I made a big sound causing the person to come to me.

I opened my eyes and I saw calum, he did this to me.

And then I just left, I looked back and he stood there with a blank expression.

Okay guys, I updated.

I just finished the first day of my exam

YAAAASSS,

HOPE I GET A GOOD SCORE,
I L Y

Pps. Flirty Luke omfg asdhksmwjwons