Closer

*2 months later* *1 month until the wedding*

Emma POV-
Everything was falling into place, the flower and venue where sorted. Killian had his suit sorted. The only thing left was my dress. I had searched for ages, but i still couldn't find THE one. Me, mom, Ruby, Elsa, Alice (Killians cousin) and Regina had all there bridesmaids dresses. The colour was blue but the dresses where white with blue details and sachets around the waist.
I couldn't stop stressing about this dress. I wanted the perfect one! I tried on hundreds in that one small shop but none of them i liked. I was slowly giving up hope but before i could my mom gave me her hope speech. I did the think much of it and i kind of walked out of the shop. I walked down the street, i sat on a bench opposite this second hand shop, stressing about this dress. I walked into the shop hoping it would take my mind off everything. I wandered around aimlessly when i came across a rack filled off dresses. I quickly skimmed through some, when there it was...The most beautiful dress ever. It was different. It had beautiful, long sleeves that came down to my wrists, it had a corset tie up back and it had some amazing crochet details. This was it...This was the dress...
°°{The dress is what Emma wore to the dance in s5}°°
An elderly lady came up behind me
"It's beautiful isn't it! Brand new, the dress shop said it was to old for their 'style' so they gave it to me."
"Would you mind if i tried it on?"
"Not at all deary, after all you are getting married"
I walked into the changing room and got undressed i slipped on the dress. When i suddenly heared a little bell ringing. I peered out the curtain and i saw mom. I walked out holding the dress up and i walked over and asked her to tie it up. I let go and turned around to her.
"Emma it's beautiful.."
She began to cry. I turned back to face the the mirror. I gasped at the sight of the dress. It was beautiful.
"This is the one..."
I screamed. Soon after i got dressed back into my normal clothes. Mom paid for the dress and she took it back to her apartment so Killian wouldn't see. I walked back home and ran into Killians arms
"I found it. I found the dress"
"Aw love, that's amazing... Now let's get this wedding on the road"

**The day before the wedding**
Emma POV-
Me and Killian decided to meet one last time before the wedding. We met up on the Jolly Roger and we talked, hugged and kissed. I could tell that we where both nervous but we didn't talk about it. We spent the afternoon having a picnic on the deck before we had to finally say goodbye
"I'll see you tomorrow swan, don't be late"
He winked and we both laughed. I quickly kissed him goodbye and i left the ship.
I was already missing him. I just wish i could spend the night with him but i guess that that wasn't the rules of tradition. I headed back to the house where Belle, Regina, Alice, Elsa and Ruby where all stood gossiping.
"Let's get this party started!" One of them cried. I got dressed and re-touched my makeup. I threw on some heels and we all headed out the door. We walked along the street for a while. They where all talking about the wedding, which was making me more nervous, but i just remained silent. We finally came across this bar.  We all sat down and ordered our drinks. Everyone was starting on the hard stuff... Excluding me. I just got some rum because i was really missing Killian. Anyway the night was pretty great, mom and a few others joined us. We danced and talked most of the night. Which was pretty good because i needed something to take my mind off of the wedding.
Everyone started to leave and head home, all that was left was me and Belle. We both sat on the stools talking.
"Hey Em, are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just missing Killian that's all"
I quickly wiped the tear that trembled down my cheek.
"Well what's stopping you from calling him?"
"I...I can't, isn't that against the rules?" I smiled.
"Oh Emma, F the rules, go call him. Anyway, I'm thinking of heading home, see you tomorrow" She smiled and i hugged her goodbye.
I was just me at the bar, all on my own. It reminded me of how, just 2 years ago i was so alone. No family,friends or anyone. But now i wasn't...

I pulled out my phone and pressed 'Killian' it rang for a few minutes but no answer. He must be still out. I thought. I tried again but still no answer. After a few tries i just left a voicemail.
Killian, hi it's Emma. I-i know I'm not meant to be ringing you right now but i just needed to hear your voice. You probably won't hear this until tomorrow but I'll say this anyway. I'm so excited and happy to marry you, tomorrow is going to be the best day of my life. Because I get to spend it with you and all the family. Yes, i know that there are nerves running through both of us but i just wanted to tell you that i miss you and i...i love you"
I click off my phone and grab my purse and head back home, after all i am getting married tomorrow!

Killian POV- I stumble in trough the door of Robin's apartment. I wasn't to drunk but everyone else was. I guess that I was nervous for tomorrow, but that didn't matter. I headed to the bathroom and got into my pyjamas. As i got undressed my phone flew out of my trousers. It buzzed and flashed on. 4 missed calls, 1 voice mail. Emma. I quickly opened the voicemail. I set my phone down on the sink and stared at myself in the mirror as the message repeated itself. I could feel tears in my eyes and i quickly brushed it off. I picked up my phone and tried calling her back. She must be asleep. I to also left a message
Emma, sorry i didn't pick up but thank you for your message, i really needed to hear your voice to. Tomorrow will be fine, in fact it will be more than fine. I mean i would be lying if i said i wasn't nervous but let's just focus on us tomorrow. I...I love you Emma and i hope that you never forget that.
I turn of my phone and climb into this new feeling bed. I stretch my leg out when i feel a slight disappointment... Emma isn't there...

Emma POV- Just i climb into bed my phone flashes on. A message from Killian! I quickly press it and listen to it on repeat. I try not to cry but it didn't really work out. I layed in bed just thinking about that message. I turned over when a feeling of sadness hit me. Killian isn't there...
•••
They both layed there that night, missing and wanting the other. They both soon drifted off to sleep. Dreaming...Dreaming of tomorrow. They day they would be finally married