Rescued

He had been gone for nearly three hours now, Callie didn't know what happened. In the three months that she's been here He was never gone for that long. Callie didn't really care right now though, she just cared that Lincoln stayed asleep in her arms. She knew that he didn't get much sleep last night. She knew that it's been months now since she's seen her family and Callie is starting to think that that will never really happen. Right now she's just trying to protect Lincoln. Callie hears a car pull up outside and she wonders if He is back, she's trying to decide if she should wake Lincoln up or if he would be safer still asleep when He got back. When the door opens, it's not Him, but a police officer that Callie sees coming through the door with his gun out followed by two other officers, a man and a woman. Callie just pulls Lincoln closer to her as the woman comes over to them, "Hey it's alright," she says. "You guys are going to be alright." Callie just shakes her head a bit, Lincoln's woken up but he doesn't say anything to the police officer just holds tighter to Callie. Callie didn't have much on, they never really cared about them being properly clothed so the office took off her coat and put it around her shoulders. Callie was in a tanktop and a pair of boy-shorts, Lincoln had on a tanktop and a pair of shorts neither one had shoes. The woman officer says to the two men that she's going to take them out to the car, the men shake their head and she motions for Callie to follow her.