Trying to get answers

"What happened," Stef says when they get into the kitchen where Lincoln wouldn't be able to hear them. "You said to track your phone and then you were just gone..."

"I put it in the back of the truck, he swapped vehicle that's why you followed the wrong car," Callie says looking down at her hands.

"Who's the little boy?" Lena asks, Callie knows they're trying to figure this out.

"He was there with me. His mom was one of the other girls, she never came back so I was trying to look out for him. When they found us, they let him stay with me. Well... he was screaming bloody murder if he wasn't with me, so they kept us together," Callie says.

"They?" Stef asks, "The guy that took you?"

"No," Callie says, "The cops... we were at a hospital in New Mexico. I just wanted to get home, so I got us home."

"The cops?" Stef asks, "Do they even know that you left? Or did you just take him, and run?"

"I couldn't be there, so yeah I took Lincoln and tried to get to safety. Roberts' house was closer to the trainstation than our house was."

"Mom why is Jesus freaking out..." Mariana says coming into the kitchen, then she sees Callie and stops dead in her tracks. "Callie?"

"Hey Mariana," Callie says slightly and before Mariana could come over and hug her Lincoln came running into the kitchen.

"I don't like being alone," Lincoln says coming over to Callie, Callie just pulls him up onto her lap, as she has a million times before. Moma's and Mariana see how Callie is used to taking care of Lincoln.

"Hey it's okay Lincoln, you're not alone. This is my sister Mariana," Callie says pointing over to Mariana.

"You have a lot of siblings," Lincoln says quickly, Stef laughs at that.   

"Where's Jude and Brandon?" Callie asks not knowing if Brandon would still be here or if he would have moved out or to somewhere else, but knowing that Jude should still be in the house.

"Jude's at a sleepover with a friend and Brandon will be home later after he gets off work," Lena says.