Chapter 21

- Delilah's POV -

"Oh my God, Delilah!" A deeply shocked but excited shriek comes out of Evan's mouth when I stand at the open door of his apartment.

"Hey, Evan!" I exclaim, giving him a tight, loving hug.

"How's life?" He asks me, letting me walk inside.

"Good..." I say, running my fingers through my hair, and fluttering my eyes.

"You're lying," He says.

I glance at him, smiling and sighing wearily. I study his strawberry blonde hair that is stick straight and trimmed neatly, his olive green eyes that changes from light to dark depending on his mood, his light, freckled skin, his thick, pursed, pink lips, and his body, ohmygod, his body is tall, lean, and strong. In my opinion, Evan Hartley is the dreamiest guy in the world.

Evan is eighteen years old, a tiny two-year age gap between us, and is a freshman at New York State University, majoring in filmmaking. (He aspires to be a filmmaker.) He lives in his own apartment literally across the street from Central Park.

"Fine, I'm lying," I admit, throwing my hands in the air.

"I'll make us tea and we can talk about it, m'kay, hon?"

"Okay, honey."

After Evan serves the two of us tea, we sit down on the couch in the living room. I tell him everything that has happened ever since I went home from the Bahamas - even the part where Allison got pregnant and met Brandon.

"Damn," Evan says, letting out a low whistle in amazement. "That sucks, Del. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Ev. I just wanted to see you because I want to keep my mind off things...and I miss you a ton."

"I miss you too, Delilah." He kisses me.

I smile and kiss him back...

 Then after we exchange intense and heated kisses, I push him onto the couch and crawl on top of him. I pull off his shirt and pants, and he pulls off my entire outfit. I trace my fingers across his bare chiseled chest and he traces his fingers across my boobs still covered with my light blue satin Victoria's Secret bra. He unhooks the bra and tosses it on the floor; he slides off my matching panties and those panties accompany my bra. I slide off his briefs, giving me a full view of his fully naked body. My heart beats fast, so fast I'm afraid that it would literally jump out of my chest...

"Do you have a condom?" I ask him cautiously.

"Yeah," Evan replies, smiling happily.

He stands up, then he unexpectedly picks me up, and he carries me to his bedroom. He throws me on his bed and I giggle hysterically. He opens his dresser and rummages around until he retrieves a condom.

After putting it on, he jumps under the covers besides me, and we make intense and heated love. Man, the sex sure is AMAZING!

The sex stops being amazing when I feel something goes wrong, terribly wrong. I look down upon Evan's member and I notice that the condom now has a gigantic tear through it.

"Ahhh, crap!" We both groan.