【Bad Omen】|Chapter Ten

"(NAME)...Come here for a second."

"What is it,Haru?Is there something you need?"

"Just get over here already!"

"Haha,alright alright,I'm coming!"

This...this is very nostalgic...

"So,what is it Haru?Need to tell me something?"

"(NAME)....you know that I will die soon,right?"

"Haru,please...Don't talk about—"

"Well,just remeber that,I love you.I will always love you and I want you to always remeber that,okay?"

"Haru....I-I I love you too!Always!Forever!"

"Can you promise me something,though?"

"Anything.Anything you want and I will keep it."

"I want you to love someone else after I die."

No...Why..why are you torturing me in this way...?Let me wake up...Let me wake up...LeT me WaKE uP!...LET ME WAKE UP!

"Huh?W-Why would I do that?I-I have you!"

"You won't after I die.I don't want you to waste your life,loving someone that's already resting in their grave.You're still young,you have a life to live.You shouldn't waste your love on me."

"You...You're seriously an idiot..!"

"(NAME),don't cry."

"Shut it!I'm not crying at all!"

"Haha,you've always been a crybaby...haven't you?"

"Shut up..."

"Haha,you don't need to cry even more..Come here,let me hug you."

"You're such an idiot."

"I didn't hear that."

"Yeah,yeah."

"(NAME)?"

"Hm?"

Why...why do you look so sad?

"Huh?Haru?Are you...cryi—?H-Hey!Don't hug me so sudden—!"

"I love you,forever and always."

"Forever...and always...huh?"(NAME) sat up and drew their legs in closer towards their body,laying their head on top of their knees,(NAME) whispered,"You're an awfully terrible liar,Haru."(NAME) said in a hushed voice before bowing their head down slightly,letting the strands of their fringe topple down over their (E.C) eyes.

"Such an awful liar,you are."

(NAME) looked up and spoke softly,"You two are just the same...You sacrifice yourselves for others,not even caring if you're hurt or not in the process...having bad skills at lying to people...good skills when enduring pain and burden...great skills when it comes to smiling...making people happy...loving those around you...,but it's strange...why do the good people in my life always end up leaving...?Oh God...please answer me...Have I really been a bad person?"

They clasped their hands towards their chest and squeezed their hands together tightly towards their chest."Please,grant my wish,somehow allow at least the good people I've encountered now...to return back to me later.I don't care how long it will take...I just want to know that...I'm never alone."(NAME) pleading voice echoed throughout the apartment.