Vampires and Werewolves

Everything was pitch black with no light in sight. Oh God was I dead? "Common Tempest," I faintly heard Jagger say. I felt something warm and slippery cover my lips and my eyes flew open at the contact. Jagger's mouth was on mine, holy crap he was kissing me. I pushed him back and coughed for air, it felt like my lungs were filled with water. I felt his hand on my back rubbing soothing circles as I puked up salty water.

"What," I took a wheezing breath, "where you doing," take another breath, "kissing me," I finished.

"I wasn't kissing you I was giving you CPR,"

"Well I'm glad the arrogant vampire knows CPR," I replied sarcastically but it ended in a fit of coughs. I looked around and saw that I didn't recognize this place. "Where are we?"

"Africa, turns out you were just a few kilometers off," Jagger replied like this was an everyday thing.

"How are we going to get back?" I asked my voice laced with panic.

"I'm a vampire remember, and that means I have super speed, just get on my back and I'll get us halfway then you can transport us the other half," And that's what we did, but better yet we landed right in front of Jagger's house.

"Let's do something," Jagger began bouncing around with excitement.

"I'm tired and my head hurts," I grimaced at the pain that sliced through me. I collapsed at the intensity of it and grasped my head in my hands.

"Tempest!" I faintly heard Jagger say and I could feel him catch me before I hit the ground. The pain intensified and I let out a cry. Jagger's hands left me and I crashed onto the driveway.

"Hello?" A voice called in my mind, "Please help me,"

The pain disappeared and I looked around wildly trying to collect my bearings.

"She was having a Phycic attack," Darian was speaking to his family who was outside now standing in a group only a foot away from me.

"Tempest are you alright?" Cleo was suddenly at my side, I didn't think I'd ever get used to Vampires.

"I..." I was going to try to explain it to little Cleo but decided against it, "I'm fine," She gave me a look that said she didn't believe me but reluctantly didn't prod for more.

"Honey are you alright?" Coraline came rushing to my side and helping me off the ground.

"I think so," I rubbed my head and looked over at Avon who was studying me with narrowed eyes.

"What were you two doing this afternoon," Avon started to walk closer and I shrank back, not from fear that she was a Vampire but because she she was that popular girl that always made your life hell.

"We were just having fun Avon lay off," Jagger interjected and Avon turned her glare to him.

"Oh really, you think making her vulnerable to Phycic attacks is fun?" Avon said.

"What do you mean?" I asked not sure I wanted to hear the answer.

Darian looked at Avon and she gave an exaggerated sigh as if she was being forced to tell me, "When a witch is stressed, or under pressure, or is simply over-tired there are certain creatures that can take advantage of that, get into your head and sometimes eve posses you."

"You're saying I can be possessed?" I asked in horror.

"There are certain spirits, demons, and sometimes fae who can do this but they have to be in close radius to you to even speak into your mind," They all froze as if realizing that for something to get into my mind they must be close.