Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Harry. I can't." I whisper.

"Why not? Just come with me." He pleads and holds my hands out.

"I don't have a ticket. I don't have any bags. My dad is at home. I can't just leave him." I push the hair away from my face and pace back and forth.

"Here." He reaches into his bag and takes out a plane ticket.

"What's that?"

"What does it look like? Take it." He holds it out and I take it in my shaking hands.

"Did you buy me a ticket?" I hold it up and inspect it.

"What? No. It was Gemma's." He talks really fast for him which is like normal speed for anyone else.

"I can't just take it." I hand it back to him and he frowns.

"No you need to come with me. I need you with me. To be there for me. Your dad already knows. I talked to him about leaving and he didn't have a problem with it." He explains.

"You talked to him?"

"Yes! He was ok with you going. Please, love." He takes my hands in his again and gazes into my eyes. How can I say no?

I look at him and smirk. He knows my answer. Harry's arms wrap around me and he picks me up and kisses me for a third time.

I release him and grab one of the bags he dropped. I smile and keep my fingers locked in his. We take off through the airport and run up to the ticket desk.

"Tickets please." The woman holds out her hand and Harry places both of them in her hand and she scans them in. He grabs my hand again as we run onto the airplane. I find my seat and sit down next to the window.

"I'm so happy you're coming along." Harry blushes and wraps his arm around my shoulder. I lean into him and smile.

"I don't even know what I'm doing Harry. I've never done anything like this. I just left everyone." I realize this is an awful idea and instantly regret getting on the plane even though I'm with Harry.

"Listen, you'll be fine. I can't believe you came either." He admits.

"I know. I'm just-"

"Please fasten your seat belts, take off will begin in a few minutes."

Harry sits back and buckles his seatbelt. I do the same and wait for the plane to begin flying. England, here I come.

------------------

"This is your house?" My mouth is open wide as I stare at the gigantic mansion in the distance.

"My dad's house." Harry sighs and looks out the other window. I can't take my eyes off of the beautiful landscape. The house, or more like resort, is on a hill surrounded by forests.

"Harry it's beautiful." I gasp.

"Yeah."

The car turns onto a dirt road and trees are draped over it. The snow here seems more beautiful than back home. As the car moves farther down the road, the house becomes more visible through the white landscape. The dirt road turns into a paved one and it wraps around the front of the house. The small car stops in the front and Harry steps out. I get out too and look up at the giant house in front of me.

"It's like you've never seen a house before." Harry scoffs and gets his bags out of the trunk.

"Not like this." I admit and help him.