"...its....you..."

Chapter 9- Rememberable moments .

I began to open my eyes as everything was kinda blurry. When I finally gain sight I was in what looked like an alien base.
Seeing tubes, wires, walls, and other...Things kinda looked like Zim's base.

"Ahahaha your finally up my love" I heard Tim's voice in a distance trying to struggle out when I realized I was held by all these gray tubes holding me tight.

"Get away from me you freaken psychopath!!" I yelled as my eyes began to twitch.

Tim was in the darkness so I couldn't really see him until...He walked out of the darkness revealing his true form.

I was speechless in everyway possible. Dib was right he wasn't human!!! Wait...DIB WAS RIGHT? AND I WAS WRONG?

"Y-your not h-human?" I said stuttering.

"Don't you remember me Rya...How could forget" he says as I was still unsure.

"I don't know you!!" I yelled trying to struggle out of the freaken wires.

(Flashback)

"It was long ago you idiot, when you was just a little kid, I was new to my Irken invasion in Operation depending Doom 1,
I was registered to go to the planet Marlon with all the large blue green creatures there. But unfortunately my trip went short when a stupid mediator hit the side of my ship which blew my engine out Which I went crash landing on this planet Earth. Luckily I landed in your backyard if you can recall that moment. My ship was wrecked badly and I had no way of repairing it cause well I was lost.
Until you came out and the look on you face was very shook. Alot of people came around your awful house reporters, news men people, more people. I would have been capture in this awful rock, if it wasn't for you defending me and taking me in your house fixing my ship helping me with my organs and stuff I wouldn't be the great invader that I am.....Hahahahaha!!!" He laughs

My eyes went wide my hands sweaty, my breath fast.

"I-its you.....its really you! You've grown...Wait so was that ship yours!? And was that you who dropped that little thing in the Skool! Was that you watching me!?"

"Yes Rya......Your the kindest human I ever meant....I can take you away from this awful planet"

"You could take me away from here?"

"Yes and you can see all the stars planets it's gonna be beautiful...."
He says

"I....I can't leave Dib here"

His expression fell and went angry.

"Dib, Dib Dib,Dib, Dib! Enough of that big headed fool! Since you like him so much! I might as well destroy him and everyone in this planet!!! Matter a fact I'll just do just that so you can be with me! And if you try to go back to this planet there won't be any where to go to cause there won't be a planet Earth!!! I might as well give it to my tallest!' he yells laughing as if he was crazy.

"Your crazy!"

He looks at me and smile and pulled out a remote and placed me in one of the liquid tubes,

"I'll be back love just stay there"

He leaves the base and goes somewhere as I tried to quickly contact Dib as his face comes up.

"Rya? Where are you?"

"T-Tim!! He has me in some kind tube Dib! He's planning on doing some horrible SPOOKY THINGS TO ME!! HELP ME DIB!"

"Don't worry wait....He's an alien? Haha I was right!"

"I never said he was an alien....JUST FOCUS ON GETTING ME OUT OF HERE!"