"Okay its comfermed..."

Chapter 3- Spying on you

The huge screen was full of videos of people I was spying on, from the neighbors next do to our own Skool.

"Wait how did you even get all these cameras?"

"That's not important"

I clicked off the non-relevant cirvilance cameras, turn on the camera beside my house that showed Zim house.

"Well here it is"

Dib looks at the screen and goes in front of me.

"Nothing's happening?"

I push him to the side

"No duh genius, we need cameras in his house"

Dib looks at me rubbing his head.

"I tried doing that, I even placed cameras in his house before and when I finally record everything a whole bunch of these cyborgs came coming and smashing all my data and chips!"

"Seriously? Man, I would have screamed. But in this cause it'll be different but the thing is I need to somehow place cameras in Zim's house...."

Both Dib and I look at each other and he points to me to do it.

"I refuse to do it"

"Well Zim wouldn't let me near his house additionally, his weird dog person might let you in."

Hmmmm

"Guess you have an accurate point, maybe if I use this chip and place it under his door step it'll be able to connect to what ever fancy technology his race uses and able to transfer the data to my computer and not only that but be able to see what he does in that weird house of his"

I held the chip in my hand facing Dib.

He walks up to it as the legs of the chip opens up.

"Guess that'll work, but the thing is Zim sees you with me so maybe he'll suspect your my ya know side kick"

My eyes widen

"Side kick? Haha you mean partner"

"Wait were partners?"

I place the chip back in the small container.

"Mhm"

"Well I must say-"

"Dib!"

Both Dib and I turn to see his sister Gaz In my lar with an angry look.

"What the, how did she get into my base?"

"Dib, I had enough of your stupid games, NOW ITS YOUR FAULT WE CANT GO TO BLOATYS​ PIZZA BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY!"

Gaz seemed to just snap and Dib face looked pretty scared, I pressed the emergency button for both of them to get out of my house cause I didn't want to clean up any damages that Gaz would make.

As they both went down the tube I wave at Dib goodbye but Gaz was already strangling him.

The floor closed and I was alone.

Signal alert! Signal alert! Signal alert! Signal alert!

I quickly turn to the large screen
Seeing what was the issue.

"Signal alert? Ughhh computer, what's the issue?"

There is a temporary issue connecting the signal there is a circular connection that is inturptin programing