"OH MY....WAFFLES!"

Chapter 6- Strange.....

The bell rings and all the worth less kids go running down the halls of the Skool.

As I myself was worried about something else, I place the huge gift box in my locker for when it was the right time to give to Zim.

As the kids go running down the halls I was about to take the gift for Zim but from the dark halls of the Skool I notice something starring at me as if it wasn't human.

I look threw the holes of my locker to see it was peeking his head out and held the wall.

I shut my locker and gave him a glare I couldn't really see his face matter a fact I was assuming it was a boy,

I walked up down the hall as I did the boy ran away and kinda started to follow up too.

"Hey wait!!"

He dashed down with incredible speed as I tried to catch up.

Something fell out of his pocket as he looked back down to it he was gonna pick it up until he say me coming closer he dashed out.

I slowed down and catch my breath I looked down from my feet to see something that seemed like a very advanced Gadget, seem so.

I picked it up and it flashed all these colorful colors.

Hand reconization

A voice from the device said then out of no where these long tubes started to come upon my hand.

"Eek! What the heck!?"

It started to go on my shoulder and all over my body as I tried to take it off.

I shut my eyes and gave up pulling when I look at my body it was a suit like a space suit.

It was all silver and on my right wrist a whole bunch of buttons
I press one of them and a orb went over my head.

"Ohhh this must be a space suit when you go into space..."

It was pretty cool I look down the hall reminded of the boy seeing this must be his.

I press the red button and the suit de- attached from me back into the square device I placed it in my book bag then reminded of myself I was late for class.

"Daamit! I'm late!"

( Meanwhile in Ms. Bitters class,

Dib was as usual going on about Zim being an alien as one of his projects

"Zim is an alien I mean come on I been saying this for the longest now! I mean what kind of kid has green skin! Have you seen his house it's not normal!!"

All the kids look at Dib.

"Man Dib Zim might be weird but you have no right to call him an alien"

The letter M says,

All the kids shake their heads.

Dib stands there and snaps and jumps all over the place and acting crazy then goes back to where he was standing smiling like he lost his mind.

"Well I put together this play which shows Zim is a horrible monster from beyond maybe it will change your mind"

"Fools!!! I am perfectly human I AM HUMAN!"

Zim yells

"I like watching TV and wearing pants"

"He likes wearing pants Dib aliens don't like wearing pants! We went threw this already Dib!")