"Whoa"

Chapter 7- It came from all that space.

"I-I Gotta tell DIB!!'

I dashed out the backyard and headed for my phone and dialed Dibs house number...

Waiting...Waiting....No answer

"Ugh!"

I slam the phone and dashed out of my house.

"Ted make sure no one goes near the ship!"

Ted salutes and sat down on the grass sitting and starring at the ship.

I dashed down the streets heading towards Dib house.

I stop in front of his door as my hair follows behind me.

Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding DONG.

The door slowly opens up and Dib answer the door with a scared look on his face.

"The-the- ship! Then the tubes and a alien thingy!! In-in m-my backyard and-"

Dib looks at me confused.

"What are you talking about"

I calm myself down.

"Something crash landed in my backyards"

"Shouldn't you be telling Zim that plus I'm the crazy kid who's ever gonna listen"

Dang I never thought I felt this guilty I look at the floor and sighed.

"I'm sorry.....Dib for treating you like that the other day. I didn't mean to but a plan came from all this non-sense....So sorry"

I quickly gave Dib a quick hug he looked pretty nervous but shook it off.

"(Sighhh) it's alright I guess now what were you saying about a ship?"

He grins

As we both go running back to my house.

"Oh right well some alien spaceship crash landed in my back yard I told Ted to watch it and-"

"Ted?"

"Oh it's a Teddy bear half robot thingy that Zim gave to me-"

"You actually took it from that alien scum!?"

I rolled my eyes

"A gift is a gift I needed to gain his trust and me not taking it would be stupid, plus it's pretty cool"

We came to our backyard seeing Ted sitting there playing video games as I seen the ship nowhere in sight.

"TED! WHERES THE SHIP?"

He turns to me and shrugs like as if I didn't tell him to watch it.

The i look ahead seeing the ship trying to escape with gray limbs crawling.

I ran to the ship and press one of the red buttons that said "Shut down"

As Ted push the ship to it's original stop in the large hole then flipped it then sat back down and grabbed his game and started to play.

"Zim gave you this thing?"

"Yeah"

Dib stare at Ted then Ted realized he was starring at him then out of his back a huge robotic gun pointed at Dib as his face expression fell.

"Ted! No! Dib is company!!"

Ted looks at me then puts the gun away. And goes back to his game.

Dib face looked pretty scared and backed away from the bear.