Chapter 1

Lilly's P.O.V

"And I told him he had me fucked up! How you gone try to holla at me looking like a broke down Shaquille O'Neal please." Said my friend Summer. She's telling me about this ugly nigga who approached her at the club yesterday. I swear this girl is a trip. "Aw you a bitch for that Summer!" I laughed. "I mean really can you blame me though?" She said laughing along. I just came out of the studio and Summer came to surprise me. Summer has been my bestfriend since 7th grade. She's one of the few who has my back and who I can trust. And for that she's always going to be a sister to me.

Just then Kendrick walks through the door. "What's up sis? Hey my baby!" He said. I don't know why he won't leave this girl alone he already know she is going to do the most. I'm beginning to think he likes her drama. "Kendrick 1 I'm NOT your baby and why the hell are you here!!??" He licked his lips before he started to talk. "I came to jump on Lills track if that's ok with you." "Yep just fine because I'm leaving." Summer then picked up her purse. "Really Summer? I thought you came to spend time with me." I said with a puppy dog look on my face. "I'm sorry but I'll see you tomorrow or something." She hugged me. "Where my hug at?" Kendrick asked her. "Fuck you nigga!" "Alright Baby." He said then smacked her on her ass. She have him a death glare then left. I laughed at those 2 crazy fools.

"Kendrick leave my friend alone." He

Laughed then said,"Look I fight for what I want." "Yeah you ain't gone

Stop till you get that ass beat." I chuckled. "Anyway how you been?" he asked sipping whatever he had in a red plastic cup. "I'm decent just trying to finish this album ya know." He nodded his head in understanding. "So you got a boyfriend yet?" "Nope not really looking for one." I'm not one to jump into relationships. I don't really need a man to be honest.

Don't get me wrong I go on a couple of dates but as far as a relationship that's a no-no! "When u gone settle down?" "When these niggas out here stop wildin." I said. I really didn't need to hear all of this right now. "Look Lills not every dude out there is like Chris." He said. Hearing that name made me angry. How could Kendrick bring this up? He knows I hate talking about that situation. "Look Lills I'm Sor-(GCO)" "Yea whatever lets just get to work. About 3 hours later I get tired. I tell Kendrick goodbye an I walk outside to my car.

Right before I was about to open my door a hand snaked around my waist. "Hey baby." I rolled my eyes at the person. "Fuck nigga wtf you doing here?" It was no thee than Chris. "I

Came to see you baby I miss you." He said. Ha this nigga kills me. "Miss me? Nah go home home to your wife and kid not me we through done over!!" I said I can feel my adrenaline going crazy. "Oh come on baby you know you miss daddy." This nigga had some nerve. I slapped that bitch as hard as I could. Then he slammed he into the back of my car and pulled on my t-shirt. "I should fuck you up for doing that. You lucky I don't hit women. Don't pull no shit like that on me again, you got the game fucked up!" I pushed him off of me and got and my car and drove off. Niggas these days. I'm sick of them all.

A/N: Annnndddd Scene!! Lol. Welcome to Love and War thanks to all of you reading! I wanna give a huge shoutout to @JadeBeArtful she helped me by shouting me out! Anyway I Live you all and I'll be updating soon! Comment and Vote

Lilly In The Multimedia