Chapter 7

LIlly's P.O.V

After a long flight we finally arrive to Vegas! I'm throwing Summer a huge party and it's going to be the talk of the year. After all her hard work and helping me with my album and what not it's the least I can do. I'm so happy we can kick back and relax and I can scope me out some fine Vegas men. I know what y'all are thinking. Lilly is a straight Thot! Well J and I aren't in a relationship we've just been going on a couple dates. That means I'm not obligated to anyone I'm just having a little fun. J should too he's a sexy guy. I don't know, I just can't do the whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing. It's just too much to bare with.

I check into my hotel my bodyguards Tig and Michael helped me put my bags in my room. Once I was settled in I got hungry so I decided to walk around this huge ass hotel and find a nice restaurant.

Not paying attention to where I was going I bumped into someone. My clumsy ass! "Oh my I am so sorry... Keenon?" "Lillian?" He said. "Keenon! Long time no see." I said excitedly hugging him. "I know it's been like forever babygirl! What brings ya here?" That strong Cali accent is life!! "It's Summer's Birthday and I'm throwing her a party." "Aw ok ok I see ya." I chuckled.

"So what brings you here?" "Just finished a show ya know." He said. "Yea I see you been doin big things Mr. YG 400!" I said laughing. He chuckled along. "I mean you doing better than Me Lilly." "Eh not really." I said. "And I must say you are sexier than ever." He said while rubbing my hand. I started blushing my ass off. "You don't look bad yourself love." I stared into his gorgeous light brown eyes as he looked into mine. "Well y-you should come to Summer's party. We would love to have you. He licked his lips. "Aight baby I'll be there." I smiled. "Alright I'll see you you around then." He nodded his head and gave me a kiss on my cheek sending chills down my spine. With that he walked off leaving me with butterflies in my stomach.

"Helloooooooooooo? Earth to Lills!!" Summer said while waving her hand in my face. "Sorry girl what'd you say?" "I was saying thanks for giving me this party." She replied with an eye roll. "Oh uhm no problem." "What's the matter with you Lill, why are you zoning out in me?" I sighed. "Things are just on my mind to be honest." "Oh yea like what?" She said while sipping water. "Girl YG's fine ass." Ooh just saying his name makes me melt. "Hold on YG as in Keenon Jackson YG?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes Summer!" She looked at me like I was stupid. "Damn what!?" "Lill aren't you with J?" I smacked my lips. "No I'm not with him we just went on a couple dates." I shrugged it off. She looked at me in disbelief. "You know what ima leave it alone." "Good." She shook he head at me.

"Let's talk about you and Kendrick." I said with a devious smile. "What about us?" She said while trying to hide her smile. "C'mon Summer how'd y'all get hooked up!" She sighed. "Well one night he showed up at my door and when I was about to go loco on him he kissed me." "Girl shut up and keep on talking." We laughed. "Anyways, so after that he was telling me how felt and how much he cares. And then he told me he was in love with me." She smiled. "Omg Summer! In love? Jesus!" "Yea so I kinda let my guard down and know we are together and to be honest." She paused for a second. "It feels good to be loved." I smiled. I'm so happy she's finally realized Kendrick truly cares for her. "I'm soooo excited for you guys Sum!!!!" I squealed. "Yea, I just hope this lasts." I rubbed her hand and gave her a truthful smile. "It will, I promise."

(SKIPPING TO THE PARTY!!)

Oh yas!! This party is fly as hell! Everyone came out to celebrate Summer's birthday... And when I say everybody, I mean E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y I'm talking August Alsina, Chris Brown , YG, Sevyn, Ciara, Jhene, Teyana Taylor and more! Me and my Boo Summer look sexy as shit! Especially Summer with her tight red dress that stops right at her fingertips. I had on a tight pink long sleeve dress on showing my all of my curves.

"Lordyy look what we got here!" Someone said. I felt the mystery person's hand snake around my waist. "Aye man get the f-.... YG!!" I jumped in his arms and started kidding his cheeks. "You was about to go Louisiana style on me?" He said while laughing. I laughed along. "You don't know the half of it but I'm glad to see you here!" "I told you I would come and uhm." He looked me up and down and licked his lips. "You looking real good baby." I blushed. "Thanks you looking pretty dope ya self!" "Thanks but can I ask you a question Lills?" "Yea Sure..." "When the hell you got so thick!!??" He said loudly with a smile. I laughed at his foolishness. "Boy stop acting out." Then my song Twerk It by Busta Rhymes came on! "This is my song!" I yelled out. "Dance with me." "Alright." I started twerking on him like there was no tomorrow. I danced on him for awhile. "Damn Lill."

I faced him and then Body Party by Ciara came on. We started to slow dance then out of the blue YG kissed me. It was a surprise but I definitely wasn't about to pull away. His tongue slipped into my mouth and he pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. We continued to kiss that us until I heard a familiar voice. "Lilly!!?"I turned to see J standing there In shock. I stared at Him as he looked at me in disgust. "J-J I can..." Before I could finish he walked off pissed. "Uhm thanks for the dance G I had fun." "No problem baby." He gave me one more kiss on the lips and then I walked to the bar. "Aye bartender! let me get 4 of the strongest shots you got. I told myself I wouldn't let this happened. I was doing so well. But at this moment alcohol is my problem solver,my pain reliever. I needed it... BADLY

J.Cole's P.O.V

I can't believe what the fuck I just seen! How could she do this to me. First of all her ass didn't even tell me she was throwing Summer a birthday bash! Then I come to surprise her ass and she all up on another fucking nigga?! Maaannn I thought she liked me. I thought age was different but apparently not. She's a Thot like these other chicks out here. "J!!! J! Slow down nigga! Wait J!" I turned around "What dude?" It was K.Dot. "What you mean what? Why'd you storm out of the party like that!" I sighed reallllll long. "Ask your sister." And with that I went in my hotel room and went to sleep.

Summer P.O.V

So Lilly's kinda drunk dammit! She isn't suppose to be drinking it's not good for her. "Lilks c'mon let me take you to your room." "Nooooooo I wannnnna stayyyyyyyyyyy!!!" She slurred. "Lilly dude c'mon you know you not supposed to be drinking too much! Now get yaself together!" Sge laughed at me. "G-g-get myyyself togeeeether? You acttt like you are just sooooooo tough but won't hurttt a damn fly but that's none of my businessssssssss." She laughed. No this bitch didn't. Calm Down Sum! She's drunk she is just acting stupid. "NOWWWWWWW LEAVEEEEE!!!!" She stumbled. This hoe is drawing everyone's attention. "Lilly LETS GO!" I shouted at her. Everything got quiet.

All eyes were on us! Lilly had broke down and started crying. "I just wanna be happy! They wanna hurt me! They wanna hurt me!!!" She screamed and sobbed. Kendrick ran and picked her up. "C'mon Lills it's ok." "Im soo tired of being hurt!" She cried. "It's ok Lills it's ok." They left the party leaving me and the guests speechless. "You all I'm sorry about that Lilly is just... going through some things but she'll be ok. I wanna thank all of you for coming I had a great time and I'm very thankful!" Everyone started to leave. Party Over!!! Ill check on Lills in the morning.

Lilly's P.O.V

Kendrick brought me to my room and I sobered up a bit but I was still on the tipsy side. I forgot what happened honestly. *Knock Knock* someone knocked on my door. (Duh lol) I groaned and opened the door and there stood Chris. "C-Chris what are you doing here?" I asked frightened. "I told you I wouldn't leave you baby!" He smiled creepily. "Chris leave now!!" "BITCH YOU GONE GIVE ME WHAT I DESERVE!" "NO CHRIS PLEASE LEAVE!" He slapped me in my face. I tried to swing back but he knocked me out and everything went black....

A/N: Ok y'all know what happened at the end. I didn't really wanna go in detail but yea. So it's been awhile thank y'all for 2k!!! Y'all the real MVP! So y'all VOTE VOTE VOTE COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!! P.s. Someone asked me

If I'm from Louisiana lol no I'm from Texas I just said Lilly is from there lol but anyways see y'all next update! Love y'all