Chapter 2

Lilly's P.O.V

Here I am on a Saturday night in my bed eating birthday cake Oreos and watching Tv. I get so bored but I'm lazy and I don't feel like doing anything. Besides I hardly ever get to lye down and relax. I can use a break from people. Ya Know?

(KENDRICK CALLS)

"Hello?" I said aggravated. "Damn that's how you greet your bro?" He laughed into the phone. "Wassup baby boy?" "You know I love youu soo much!" "Ok Kendrick what do you need?" knowing there was a catch behind this. "How you figure I need something?" Was he serious? Na he can't be serious! "Nigga because it's 10:15 at night and you called me talking bout some I love you. So what's the catch?" "Well I wanted to know if you and Summer wanted to hit the club with me?" I sighed. Here we go again.

"Kendrick look I'm tired and I don-(GCO) "Look Lilly I'm not about let you be in that house all night! Your gonna get dressed and I'm gonna come get you in about an hour." Omg I swear I really hate him sometimes. "Ugh Fine!" "And don't forget to call my baby and ask her bye." I get up and shower since I know he isn't playing around. After about 15 minutes showering I blow dried my long black hair and curled it. I put on a black dress showing off all of my curves baby! And to top this shit off my 5 inch red bottoms. I put on red lipstick and a little mascara. I'm not too much of a makeup fan but you can never go wrong with a little lipstick!By the time I'm done I call Summer.

(CALLS SUMMER)

"Hello?"

"Hey boo wassup?"

"Hey Lills!"

"What are you doing tonight." I asked hoping she'll say nothing.

"Just chillen. Why wassup?"

"Oh I wanted you to hit up the club with me."

"Oh hell yea! We the only two going?"

"Well us and Kendrick..."

This bitch went insane!

"KENDRICK WHY THE FUCK IS HE COMING UGH OMG I CANT DEAL HE IS SO ANNOYING AND HE KEEPS CALLING ME BABY. HE HAS ONE MORE TIME TO CALL ME BABY NIGGA HAVE ME FUCKED UP!!!!"

"So basically you're going? Am I right?

"Fuck you Lillian!"

"Looks to me Kendrick be doing that to you not me." I laughed.

"I hate you sometimes."

"Is you mad or nah?"

"Goodbye!"

"See you in a few!"

(ENDS CALL)

I Love Messing With That Nigga!

(KENDRICK PULLS UP)

I got into Kendrick's car and he already had some shit to say. "See yo ass got dressed tho." "Fuck you nigga." He smirked. "Damn Lills see I would but Summer bae sorry." "Wow how childish." He was cracking up like the child he is. "I'm fucking with you! You look good though sis." "Why thank you." "Say J.Cole really wants to meet you again." I blushed a bit. "Oh word why?" "I don't know we shall see." To be honest when I met J he was real trill and he's sexy if I do say so myself. "Alrighty."

(AT THE CLUB)

"Kendrick and I get to the club and speak to a few people even though the club was packed. We saw Wale, Miguel, Drake, Sevyn, and Ciara. And of course the main person I was looking for. J.Cole. Kendrick and I eventually sit down and chill out.

"Say where is my baby at?" He said referring to Summer. "She should be her-(GCO)" "Hey Lilly, Hello Kendrick." i laughed and gave her a hug. "Aww baby don't be like that! Where's my hug?" She gave him a death glare while he sat there with a kool-aid smile on his face. "Just give him 1 please." She gave him a hug and he whispered something in her ear. She tried to hide her smile but I saw it. Whatever he said made her blush like crazy! "Well kiddos I'm going get a drink or 5 I'll be back" I said getting up. "A drink or 5? And don't leave me with him." Summer said. "Don't worry baby Ima take care of you." Kendrick said smiling. "UGH!!!!" "Bye Summer." I laughed she's going to beat my ass eventually.

J.Cole's P.O.V

I saw Lilly looking beautiful as ever. Damn this girl is fine ass hell especially tonight. She's tall about 5'9, she has long beautiful hair, and that ass is out of this world! But the part that gets me is her bluish- greenish eyes. She's talented baddest female rapper in the game. Hell she better than these niggas rapping. "Excuse me. Oh hey J." It was her Lilly. "Hey Lilly long time no see." O gave her a hug. Damn she smells good. "How you been? Congratulations on BornSinner by the way." She smiled. The damn smile. It's so perfect. She's so damn perfect. "Hellooooooo did you here me?" Damn I was dazing?

"Oh yeah sorry I was mesmerized by your beauty. But thank you and I've been fine." She started blushing. "You think I'm beautiful?" "Hell yea girl most beautiful girl I've seen. Can I buy you a drink?" I asked. "You don't have to." "But I want to." I got her a couple drinks and we had a conversation. "Thanks J." She said standing up. "I have to go but here is my number good seeing you again." She gave me her number and left. Yup she's gonna be my baby girl really soon.

Kendrick's P.O.V

"Where is Lilly?" Summer asked me. "I don't know but no need to focus on that focus on us baby" She rolled her eyes then said,"Im not your baby and focus on us for what leave me alone?" "Why don't you give me the time of the day. All you do is trip." She slightly laughed. "Because I'm not .interested in you." I raised my eyebrow. "Not at all?" "Nope!" "Not even a little?" "Nooooooo." She said. I smashed my lips into hers she started to kiss me back. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and things got kind of intense. She pulled away. " You sure about that?" She started to gather her stuff. "Tell Lilly I had to go." And with that he left.

Finally Lilly decides to bring her ass on. "Hey where is Summer?" "She said she had to leave." She looked at me awkwardly. "Ohhkay. You ready to go?" "Yep lets head out."

A/N: OMG you guys so how did you like it? What y'all think bout Lilli and J? Y'all think Summer gone be on some trippy shit or nah? Y'all comment and vote!!! Love y'all

Summer In The Multimedia