Chapter 9

Lilly's P.O.V

Everyone was in shock. They've always told me they didn't trust Chris but they probably didn't think it would go this far. "Son of a bitch I'll kill him!" Kendrick shouted. "Babe calm down please." "No fuck that he raped my sister and now ima deal with his ass!!!" Summer tried to calm him down and console him while YG just stood there silent. Although he seemed ok I know he was everything but calm. I just hope he won't overreact. Knowing his past he will make Chris' life a living hell. Chris will be lucky to even see daylight. "Guys it's ok. I'm fine really" I smiled weakly. "Lills you aren't ok, you tried to take your own life because of this nigga!" I shook my head. "That's not the only reason. I really don't want to talk about it... it's too much." Summer continued wiping tears that flowed down her face freely. "I'll be back." YG said simply. "Keenon. Keenon where are you going?" I asked. I already know what he was secretly up to. I knew I shouldn't have told them about this! I'm a fuck up I swear I am! "I'm going for a ride. I'll be back." "Keenon wait!" I screamed. And with that he left the hospital leaving me in pure fear.

YG's P.O.V

I'm gone kill that bitch ass nigga. He don't fucking know me. He gone try to rape my girl? I got some for his ass and it won't be a present. He put my girl's life in danger? Haha alright I'll be sure to put his in danger too. Only difference is Lilly came out of this alive. As for Chris........ He won't live to see the weekend.

A/N: Heyyyyy y'all! Long time no see! I know this update is short and a longer one will be coming. I have writers block and it'll be a little while before I update but I promise I will. So comment and vote!!!!!!!!!!! Also tell me if you think YG will go through with Murdering Chris. Much love y'all bye!! 😘