Chapter 4

Lilly's P.O.V
It's 3:00 in the morning and J and I are still on the phone. We've been talking about everything under the sun. He's so sweet and caring. He's so free spirited and creative. I love talking to him. And we've been talking for about 4 hours now.
"So Lillian Pierre can I ask you a question?" I playfully rolled my eyes. "First of all don't call me by my government and sure anything."
"Uhhhhm will... you... you know? Like you know?" What the hell is he talking bout? "No J I don't know? Can you tell me I won't bite." I laughed. He sighed. "Well uhm I was like wondering if..." "CMON J don't hold back on me. Be real." He took a deep breath and said, "I think you are really beautiful and cool and I wanna get to know you better so can I take you on a date?" He said in one breath. (😳) I chuckled at his nervousness. "Sure a date sounds nice to me."

J.Cole's P.O.V
When said yes I was too turnt! I would've started dancing and singing if she wasn't on the phone. But let me stop acting like a bitch nigga. I got off the phone with babygirl. I looked over and this nigga Kendrick was sleeping on my couch like this was his house or something. "Oh hell no Kendrick get ya stupid ass up!" I yelled. He woke up immediately with red eyes. "Damn nigga fuck you yelling for?" "Its 4:15 am nigga you fell asleep here but I guess you can crash here for tonight." I threw his stupid ass a pillow and a blanket. "Thank you buddy ole pal." He said in a high pitched voice. "K.Dot I knew you were a female." I laughed. He laughed along with me. "Mam fuck outta here with all that!"

"So how did things go with Lills?" He asked. "Great! I asked her on a date." "And?" "She said yes." "My nigga!" He said with a goofy ass grin. "J man she's a handful so I hope you like a challenge." I chuckled. "Shit you know I do!" "And another thing treat her right. She deserves nothing but the best nothing less." I nodded my head. "You already know I will." "Anyway enough with this mushy shit I'm going to sleep bitch nigga go to bed." I looked at this nigga stupid. "You call me a bitch nigga and try to control me in my house nigga you got me fucked up!" He laughed. "Goodnight J!" "Goodnight Fuck nigga!"

A/N: ME AND MY BITCH. TOOK A LIL TRIP DOWN TO THE GARDEN. TOOK A LIL DIP (oh no) APPLE JUICE FALLING FROM HER LIPS TOOK A LIL SIP! Hey guys short chapter. I going to need more votes and comments to make longer chapters. I wanna give a quick thank you and dedication to @JadeBeArtful for reading and commenting! It means a lot and I hope you are enjoying. I also wanna thank all of you who are reading for 199reads and 17 votes not a lot but I'm appreciative. Love you and COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!